• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sshelton

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 21, 2011
    ECI / New Castle
    So for some reason (loss of job, zombies, you robbed a bank,ect.) You have to up and leave ALMOST everything, just a bug out bag, but what's the one non-survival item you couldn't go without?

I've been thinking of this for a while and I think mine would be a picture of my kids and wife

Last edited:

SemperFiUSMC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    So for some reason (loss of job, zombies, you robbed a bank,ect.) You have to up and leave ALMOST everything, just a bug out bag, but what's the one non-survival item you couldn't go without?

I've been thinking of this for a while and I think mine would be a picture of my kids and wife

Bible.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper

I'm thinking if I'm up and leaving for loss of job, or zombies that the hubby would be coming with me, so I'm good on that, but I would probably take my Bible or possible my church hymnal, which I had to explain to someone just recently isn't just a book of hymns, but has all the church services, psalms, prayers and such. If this isn't a full blown SHTF type situation and I could get to a church in a differnt town, then I would probaby take pictures of my kids/grandkid instead.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    people arent gonna leave their kids and probly pets :dunno:

the one thing non survival i would take is a bottle of whiskey. cause if SHTF I know im gonna need a drink at some point.

I was gonna say fleshlight, but I dont have one, lol

J10

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 3, 2010
    Morgan County
    My External hard drive. At worst when everything calms down i will find a way to view all of my family videos, photos, and other history on it.

Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    152   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    Why would you take ONE picture of your wife and kids after robbing a bank when you can have 25,000 photos on the new IPhone 4! (now compatible with stationary bike pedaling powered charge in SHTF scenarios)

Top Bottom