Open act of civil disobedience in DC on July 4th....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    MLK Jr, Ceasar Chavez, Women's sufferage, and a number of others did the same, however, they did not do so armed. I sorry, that ups the ante significantly. Two groups with loaded weapons, and opposing viewpoints, one provoking, and the other must confront given that act is illegal. No way this is a good idea.
    I agree with Kutnupe 14. Peaceful protests don't begin with armed protesters. No matter their intent, those watching see militant activists.

MisterChester

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2013
    The Compound
    This march is a terrible idea. Very irresponsible, walking into DC with rifles. I'm sure the DC police and Secret Service would love to have a chat with them. Plus it makes them look militant and crazy, even if it's not really the case.

aaron580

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Morgan County
    So people who have firearms are not peaceful?

When people go into a zone such as DC and knowingly break the law that they have established in DC, it does not give law abiding gun owners a good look, and thats exactly what the media and this administration wants to portray us as. We all know how any action that is not somehow pushing the liberal progressive agenda is scrutinized, and this would not be an exception at all.

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    When people go into a zone such as DC and knowingly break the law that they have established in DC, it does not give law abiding gun owners a good look, and thats exactly what the media and this administration wants to portray us as. We all know how any action that is not somehow pushing the liberal progressive agenda is scrutinized, and this would not be an exception at all.

unconstitutional laws are illegal

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    unconstitutional laws are illegal

as the previous poster stated, they are still enforced. UNTIL... you get the courts to acknowledge that the law is unconstitutional and they strike it down.

If you know a speed limit sign is wrong based on the type of road its on you dont ignore it and dare the cops to give you a ticket. You go to those in power and say "look, you are wrong, here is the legal basis." and they change it.

The trick is getting those responsible for righting a wrong law to act. THIS is not the correct way to do so.

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    Last edited:

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    I really don't think that many were attending anyways. Though the ones that would I wouldn't put it past them just to show up without Adam's blessing.

Top Bottom