• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Wow, I am really impressed that a man with only one lung can remain on active duty. Must just slow his 3 mile run time a tad bit in the PFT.

He's the best sniper in the whole freaking military, he has more than 1k comfirmed kills at 50 miles or more, of course they would keep him even if he had no legs.
    Also he's a high rank officer and teaches CQB to the NAVY seals.
    And he might have an aircraft carrier named after him, but he's too modest to say that on the internet.
    He just cant be fired. :D

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    :rolleyes:

He's probably not old enough to even own guns, maybe a 14 years old wannabe marksman.Or maybe he couldn't get in the military because of IQ or behavior issues.
    Either way I think you are pretty safe with your INGO gear.

Btw I want a INGO shirt. :rockwoot:

You should attend the INDY 1500 in 2 weeks. INGO gear will be for sale :yesway:

If you enjoy fighting large crowds, being around sweaty men who are wearing cammo, and looking at all kinds of guns, and making fun of INGO MOD VUPDblue, it's worth flying from France for ;)

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    I think I figured it all out... it's like a fortune cookie. You know, where you read the fortune then say "in bed".

Except here, when you read each statement, you finish with "in Call of Duty"....

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    images

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    I'm sure the OP likes it limp and soft though.

Hahahahaha

I was just reading through another post that was talked about on here about the "watchmen of indiana" and didn't realize that our :mallninja:here on this thread was also offering FREE tactiacal and self defense training on that thread. LOL

! twitty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    NE Indy
    Hey, you guys better not make fun of Tenchu and BlackOps or the next time you are at the mall and a perp jumps over the counter with a mac10 you will all be defenseless. Lol.

45fan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    East central IN
    7th Marines Regiment Duty Officer (RDO):
    760-830-6503

Here is the number to call, should be maned 24-7. If one of the Mods would like to make contact, just in case this mall ninja really is a marine. I am sure through process of elimination that the regiment could track this guy down. I would hate for this guy to turn out to be the next Jared Loughner, and all we did was egg him on and stir the pot.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    7th Marines Regiment Duty Officer (RDO):
    760-830-6503

Here is the number to call, should be maned 24-7. If one of the Mods would like to make contact, just in case this mall ninja really is a marine. I am sure through process of elimination that the regiment could track this guy down. I would hate for this guy to turn out to be the next Jared Loughner, and all we did was egg him on and stir the pot.

There is no way he is a Marine. No Marine would ever behave the way he did.

BarryJaxon

Shooter
    Rating - 50%
    0   1   1
    Feb 23, 2011
    There is no way he is a Marine. No Marine would ever behave the way he did.

What Scutter said,a long time ago I spent a couple of years in San Diego area,knew afew of those guys,NEVER heard one brag or pat himself on the back.:noway:

Last edited:

45fan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    East central IN
    I appreciate your confidence that all Marines are professionals, I was only looking out for the what ifs, something else that most Marines learn and live by: CYA. Lee Harvey Oswald was a Marine, too. Most of us, active duty or otherwise are good people, but there are always a few bad apples in every bunch.

Top Bottom