OPEN INGO SHOOT APRIL 17 @ProTEQ in Brazil!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Starting to put stuff together on my workbench to pack and make sure I dont forget anything. I feel like the captain in Jaws... "Im gonna need a bigger boat... (car) "

Last edited:

captcarl

Plinker
    Rating - 85.7%
    6   1   0
    Aug 10, 2012
    Was hoping a friend was joining me for the drive from Westfield, but he backed out. Decided I will come on my own and look forward to meeting everyone.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Despite being packed and ready, there's now a good chance I won't be able to make it.

Both my daughter and I came down with some type of stomach bug this weekend. There's been a lot of throwing up happening in the past 24 hours.

I woke up feeling pretty good, but if she's not feeling good enough to roll to a baby shower with mom today, I'll be stuck on nurse duty.

It will be a game time decision.

ETA: It looks like the little one is feeling better. I should be able to get there around noon.

Last edited:

Stang51d

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 25, 2012
    Centerpoint
    We are thinking about stopping by. We live about 15 min from there, but don't really have anything to bring that isn't already being brought. Thought about loading up the 30mm cannon but it's not painted yet and I haven't built any good sights for it. I shoot it at my range at chinook but the backstops are 15' or taller. Don't have to worry about shooting over it.

Beowulf

Master
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    30mm cannon!!!! Well, Id vote that you bring it. :D

We are all packed and are currently at our rally point, getting breakfast. We should be there by noon or earlier.

Stang51d

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 25, 2012
    Centerpoint
    2100pqf.png

20kc236.png

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    I left about 4pm I think, no watch/ :)\ guess I missed the cannon but I hope it returns again later in the year.

I jad a good time and hope to see a lot of you all back in September. I wil bring stuff then and shoot. Wish I could have shot more today but gotta let the shoulder heal. Again, thanks for all who showed up and I did enjoy myself.

Stang51d

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 25, 2012
    Centerpoint
    I didn't make it out there with it. Been working all day. But hey, I'm not far away, the next time I shoot it, I'll give you a hallar. It's easy to get from where you are to where I shoot it. Take 46 east of Riley. When you get to Cory, go north. We have 80 ac there just south of 42.

Beowulf

Master
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    We had a lot of fun (other than the MP5K deciding to fatally jam and me getting sunburned because I'm too dumb to wear sunscreen).

It was great meeting everyone and I look forward to going to the next shoot. I can't wait to see everyone's pictures and videos.

Here's the HK table (me, Beowulf, on the left and Warthog on the right):

Qi9kLmLRT-TlTzAheG7r-2jCg0jjmJFtrB7vQbLgnDJUpzFbwJg1H8JoM9V49yZYUvSM_O3  A27MscQNsUrbjmVBrmco729gG2J25eWLEWWMqRpkA1cjXXwcC-hdmTh1WYNiHrIJQ9x7T53xDBLJld6aFib0YjlubLMAf13l0bEy  yGn4hyQJQxzkIvX-QWACoxTskuCZvSBjDPOsAa9sd3iEOWvW77HJg0wFMRVzE9Bcz3  vSHMDpsFa6lOV2m31_PsgDxkdNHf3g09SvRvndRer7NiA0ERGe  sg22wtEWQ9_3ht4BOYROkZhn_nJzP7wnCm408qFtq1jbBkvNSE  ldxVbic6V1VseL2f29lTErMGh67Regq-8ztWbwEJXMyXgMr9wtr7AJVeLtQmfhV3xKz6Cf_LCKHO3jXwxb  c4Wvg1kVWoMa-HB4oWCxeOfqCE8sGNbGGfPs9iVmhQUoXVRVk_xoofO62WAEM-VOTtTmU0Mf1Lufmpcsi-xYHRS0yL3tUkHxKG3CkXvXJpVhS9UUzFVSrKGfWKN-3Av9SLr3dZQdGR6IA9YPTuHZl9xFzpbM03YIuaA=w450-h599-no

The PTR91 with the HK sear running the full power 7.62x51 rounds:

[video=youtube;aGoya6TZcSw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGoya6TZcSw[/video]

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    I didn't make it out there with it. Been working all day. But hey, I'm not far away, the next time I shoot it, I'll give you a hallar. It's easy to get from where you are to where I shoot it. Take 46 east of Riley. When you get to Cory, go north. We have 80 ac there just south of 42.
    Drop me a line and I am there! :yesway:

BEOWULF! I hope to see YOU again in September. Shoulder will beall healed and vt then I shold be able to find all the stuff my father put away while I was in hospital. :) While your trigger pack/searwill not fit on my semi receivers, I do have ammo and magazines. Hope you can make it. I am also happy to let you shoot real HK's yjpugh they be semi's. Like to try my hand with your Mad Max coach shottie too.

Folks, if you guys and gals have never been to PROteq, you are really missing a great range. It was nice my first year there some 5 years back and is getting better each day as Don continues to improve the place. If you can makethe net shoot, you shold try to do so. ALL firearms are welcome there as long as you can control it. At the INGO days we are also allowed exploding targets and they did a lotbetter job this year hitting them than we did last year. We all have a great time, so much so that Don upped it from one fall shot to two shoots per year.

Anyway, I did have a good time despite not being able to shoot very much. Thanks again to all who came. :ingo:

Top Bottom