OPEN INGO SHOOT APRIL 17 @ProTEQ in Brazil!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    A great part of the day was when Cameramonkey and I were comparing barrel length on out Ruger Mk's-22/45 and an INGOers wife said mine was so much bigger!!!!!!!

She then put 10 rounds into a quarter size hole with it, offhand. She is a great shot.

xoregonian

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013
    Jay Co.
    A great part of the day was when Cameramonkey and I were comparing barrel length on out Ruger Mk's-22/45 and an INGOers wife said mine was so much bigger!!!!!!!

She then put 10 rounds into a quarter size hole with it, offhand. She is a great shot.

Yeah dude, that's my girl. You missed the part where guys were heckling the firing line when they were shooting the tannerite. Notalentbum asked if I wanted to shoot the bolt gun he had set up. It took me two shots to hit one of the jars. I told her about it and what does she do? She sits down and hits one on the first shot. She dropped the mic and went over to the .22 range for some plinking. She has already informed her dad in West Virginia, went over to her mom's after we got home and told her. I think it was more Notalent's quality firearm than us. She did indeed shoot expert at basic and is still is more comfortable with a rifle but the handgun thing is coming along. Thank you to everyone for a great time. She said she had fun, loved how great everyone was and how generous they were with the firearms and their time.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Yeah dude, that's my girl. You missed the part where guys were heckling the firing line when they were shooting the tannerite. Notalentbum asked if I wanted to shoot the bolt gun he had set up. It took me two shots to hit one of the jars. I told her about it and what does she do? She sits down and hits one on the first shot. She dropped the mic and went over to the .22 range for some plinking. She has already informed her dad in West Virginia, went over to her mom's after we got home and told her. I think it was more Notalent's quality firearm than us. She did indeed shoot expert at basic and is still is more comfortable with a rifle but the handgun thing is coming along. Thank you to everyone for a great time. She said she had fun, loved how great everyone was and how generous they were with the firearms and their time.

I missed that dang it. You got a good one there.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area

That is the FIRST time THAT has ever happened. :):

But seriously, that lady has some chops. Wow.

Hope she helped narrow down her carry piece after trying various pistols. Thats the great part of these shoots, so much to try, with so many gracious people.

I had a blast, and it was great to see Warthog vertical and ornery as usual. Even Robbymaq kept his promise and showed up sans-pants. Thank God he left the ban hammer at home.

But here is the only downside; Brass policing wasnt the best. I'm sure most picked up their stuff throughout the day, but there was a LOT of brass left at the end of the day after everything was packed up and the range was cold. And the blue poly cased stuff on the transition range? There was a LOT left behind. (maybe it just seemed like alot because it was so obvious? but being so obvious, well...:dunno:) Several of us picked it all up to make sure we left the range as we found it, but we all need to do better in the fall. Don was very gracious, and I'd hate for us to lose our invitation in the future due to our inability to pick up after ourselves. But on the plus side, the tannerite/veggie mess at the berm was pretty well contained/cleaned up. Thanks!

Looking forward to the fall shoot*, and seeing more fresh faces out there. (Im looking at you Mouse!) YAY :ingo:!

*(the actual date has not been published, and all we know at this time is is "September")

Top Bottom