OPEN INGO SHOOT May 13th @ProTEQ in Brazil!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    It's all good. I got delayed with some stuff this morning, and just missed you around 2:30. Some guy was there shooting handgun, but didn't seem to know anything about the INGO gathering. I waited for a half hour, then left and shot some stuff when I got home.

Maybe next time!

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I left at 2PM. I had been the only INGO person there since 10AM and my back started bothering me so I went home.

I was there and I shot several of my firearms as well as some of the other folks who were there, not INGO folks but just members.
    I talked with a few of the people and Don and had a pretty good time. I guess I had hoped there would be a few folks there while I was there but when it became 2PM and with the back, I packed my stuff and left. Sorry.

:nailbite::runaway:

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    Well, I am not sure what Doggy Daddy's post is about but...

I am sorry Robby. I wish I had staid around a bit longer and met you. I would have but my back was starting to make things hard for me so I went home, unloaded my car and rested my back until I was able to get around again. I unpacked my stuff and will start cleaning my guns tomorrow. I only shot my Match Champion, my new Henry 3a57 and my little pocket 9mm Diamondback. So cleaning won't be all that bad really, especially since the DB is already cleaned so it can be carried.

All in all, I did have a pretty good time. Yes, I wish there had been more folks there but there weren't. It was a very nice day though, sunny and warm. Nice breeze and the world was in a nice way. Over all it was a good time and I hope the Fall Shoot will be on a better day without an AK Build Party or other things to make folks go elsewhere. PROteq is a very nice range and shooting there is always great. I will be looking forward to the Fall Shoot.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Sorry warthog, just my warped sense of humor. The way the highlighted sentence was worded, it sounded like you shot "some of the other folks who were there". :): Wish I could have made it, but with the arrival of twin boy grandkids last week, my schedule was full. :) Maybe I will be able to get back out there in the fall.

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    Sorry I didn't make it out, I had been looking forward to it and I had plans of what I was going to bring. Work and other responsibilities were overwhelming me and I couldn't justify making the trip. And I still haven't had time to work on my .50 BMG rifle, maybe next shoot it will be up and running right.

Top Bottom