• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.9%
    88   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    Half the country are idiots. I've heard that ignorant line about shooting people in the leg countless times from rocks with lips who think they know about firearms & stopping threats...

Our president is, however, not only an idiot, but also a very sick man suffering from dementia, and being used as a puppet by others. (at least for now) They'll soon find somebody better... who doesn't go off script without warning is my guess.

Quiet Observer

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    St. John
    Half the country are idiots. I've heard that ignorant line about shooting people in the leg countless times from rocks with lips who think they know about firearms & stopping threats...

Our president is, however, not only an idiot, but also a very sick man suffering from dementia, and being used as a puppet by others. (at least for now) They'll soon find somebody better... who doesn't go off script without warning is my guess.
    Then there is the shoot the gun out of his hand crowd. Much of the country's gun and self-defense "knowledge" is Hollywood and TV based.

Nugget

Milsurp Enjoyer
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 30, 2022
    Morgan County
    Then there is the shoot the gun out of his hand crowd. Much of the country's gun and self-defense "knowledge" is Hollywood and TV based.
    All we have to do is hire the top 1% of the 1% of competition shooters to be beat cops and have hollywood train them. Everyone will be much safer, including criminals. Guns shot out of hands, bullets shot out of mid air by other bullets, perps shot in the leg as they flee or forced to dance by a series of well-placed shots at their feet, bad guys shot in the forehead while they hide behind hostages....

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    Geez officer, I was aiming for his leg when I blasted him through the door, just like President Biden told me to. How was I to know he wasn't as tall as I thought he was from his voice and his banging on the door! C'mon man!!

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    All we have to do is hire the top 1% of the 1% of competition shooters to be beat cops and have hollywood train them. Everyone will be much safer, including criminals. Guns shot out of hands, bullets shot out of mid air by other bullets, perps shot in the leg as they flee or forced to dance by a series of well-placed shots at their feet, bad guys shot in the forehead while they hide behind hostages....
    I strongly recommend Alec Baldwin NOT be allowed any involvement in any of the training.

Top Bottom