• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    IMO and this wont be popular, it's crass to call him an idiot. Now before you get your pitchforks out I think he's completely unfit to be President. However I dont support mocking someone with clear signs of dementia. Its impressive he's capable of doing all the speeches, appearances, etc he does with the stress of being President, his age, and at least at minimum the start of dementia. The idiots are the people who voted for him. The people who watched all the dem candidates lay down the weekend before super Tuesday to give him an easy path, when he clearly was not what many of them wanted. The people who openly acknowledged the shadiness that happened to get him as the dem candidate, but said, "oh well I'll still vote for a party that rigs even their own primaries to get who the party wants, not the people". Those are the idiots. I've watched a lot of people suffer through dementia and I dont think they're idiots even though they act and say wrong things.

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    IMO and this wont be popular, it's crass to call him an idiot. Now before you get your pitchforks out I think he's completely unfit to be President. However I dont support mocking someone with clear signs of dementia. Its impressive he's capable of doing all the speeches, appearances, etc he does with the stress of being President, his age, and at least at minimum the start of dementia. The idiots are the people who voted for him. The people who watched all the dem candidates lay down the weekend before super Tuesday to give him an easy path, when he clearly was not what many of them wanted. The people who openly acknowledged the shadiness that happened to get him as the dem candidate, but said, "oh well I'll still vote for a party that rigs even their own primaries to get who the party wants, not the people". Those are the idiots. I've watched a lot of people suffer through dementia and I dont think they're idiots even though they act and say wrong things.
    But to be fair…. He was an idiot before dementia set in. So now he is an idiot WITH dementia, not an idiot because of the dementia.
    And the people that voted for him, the living are idiots…. The deceased had no choice.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    He's the fall guy for the bigger power players, who nobody will dare say anything about or pursue.

After he's taken down everyone will forget all of these problems and think the situation is resolved, because that's what they always do.

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    But to be fair…. He was an idiot before dementia set in. So now he is an idiot WITH dementia, not an idiot because of the dementia.
    . . .
    ^^^^^ This
    I don't know the age of others here. I'm no spring chicken. Been around long enough to have seen many years of his antics in the U.S. Senate, long before he became VP under Obama. One could argue he was Obama's "impeachment insurance policy". His pathologically compulsive lying well predates any signs of cognitive decline. During his early years, he could get away with it easier as it took much longer for his lying to catch up with him with researchers having to plow through paper archives and records. How he thinks he can still get away with it is beyond me, but like my ex-wife who became a pathological liar, it becomes an ingrained, subconscious behavior.

The idiocy?
    A complete lack of considering the readily foreseeable consequences for statements, pronouncements, policies and decisions. Damn the torpedoes, full speed ahead. This was evidenced in the completely disastrous Afghanistan withdrawal. As VP in 2010, he gushed boundless praise in his eulogy of Sen. Robert Byrd, who had been an Exalted Cyclops in the KKK: ". . . he was a friend, and he was a mentor and he was a guide. . . ." [emphasis mine]. There are continuous calls now within the West Wing for "Cleanup on Aisle 46" having to walk back his lies compounded by ludicrous extemporaneous remarks. He made them as a Senator (1973-2009) and as VP (2009-2017), but their consequences are orders of magnitude greater as President. Harris is his removal insurance policy. Who's really running the show in the Oval Office? My bet is on the Easter Bunny running his teleprompter, and the Woke Minions send him off to get ice cream every day, and to Delaware every weekend, just to get him out of the way. Sadly they're not considering the consequences either . . . just checking off the Woke Agenda boxes.

Last edited:

Mcoleman85

Pope
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    Hobart
    All we have to do is hire the top 1% of the 1% of competition shooters to be beat cops and have hollywood train them. Everyone will be much safer, including criminals. Guns shot out of hands, bullets shot out of mid air by other bullets, perps shot in the leg as they flee or forced to dance by a series of well-placed shots at their feet, bad guys shot in the forehead while they hide behind hostages....
    Don’t forget the bending of the trajectory! That one was a winner. You can make the bullet go around innocents to prevent collateral damage! It’s a win win.

360willys

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 14, 2019
    South Bend
    I can’t believe Biden said “Why do police always have to shoot to kill? They need to be retrained to shoot them in the leg”. That has to be the stupidest thing ever said.
    They do that and they will get defunded! every piece of **** that's shot will get a lawyer and become rich.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom