Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Same here.
    I bought 3 of the 33 rounders, shot them once and they're back in the safe.
    Half the fun of owning them is knowing how much the left wingers HATE it! :lmfao:
    Me three. I have two, one fired once and reloaded, the other is NIB.

Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    153   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    Glock fun sticks are a great time at the range, and for a glove box or briefcase backup. Beyond that, I don’t know why someone would carry one, or in the firearm for that matter.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Glock fun sticks are a great time at the range, and for a glove box or briefcase backup. Beyond that, I don’t know why someone would carry one, or in the firearm for that matter.
    I guess it makes sense for a drive-by, where you're not going to reload. 33 rounds downrange instead of 17.

But they're such crap for actually carrying, it must be a dumbass style thing. I know if I was illegally carrying, the last thing I'd want is a long mag sticking out of my clothing and advertising it to the world.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

I do, you can never have too much.
    Belt carry is not an option though, so I just slide one down my pant leg.
    I don't know what the stigma is, women usually smile when they see me carrying. :dunno:

Last edited:

Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    153   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    I guess it makes sense for a drive-by, where you're not going to reload. 33 rounds downrange instead of 17.

But they're such crap for actually carrying, it must be a dumbass style thing. I know if I was illegally carrying, the last thing I'd want is a long mag sticking out of my clothing and advertising it to the world.

There mere presence of a firearm is not grounds for a stop, or questioning by police as determined in State v. Pinner. However, anyone illegally carrying a firearm with a fun stick is too dumb to know they can’t be legally stopped for it.

Jon Smith

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 30, 2021
    Warsaw
    Was at the Pickens range in SC a few years back with my oldest daughter. She shoots an XDM 45acp.

Some of the local red necks (as opposed to out of town red necks) showed up with there with all of their long mags hanging out of their locks.

While my daughter was eating the bullseye out of her target, all of the bad boys were down the bench whispering and watching. I heard one of them say "hey, that's a 45!"

They wouldn't even shoot til she left. Ha, ha, ha! :)

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2009
    SE Indy
    A while back I saw a young 20 somthing with 2 glocks 1 on each side wild west style holstered in matching left right holsters AND a shoulder rig with a 3rd glock plus 2 double mag pouches on his belt.....Ahaaa the East side.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Was at a gas station by the airport just finishing up getting gas.

Two rappers show up in an older escalade get out of the rear doors and go into the store. Both had what I assumed were Glocks with the 31 round mags in their left pockets. I'm guessing just loose pocket carry by the way they moved around.

Nothing happened but my alert level went up and was gone before they came back out.

Is this a new thing with extended mags and pistols?

Make one question that 5-6-10 round little handgun, (and no extra mags,) that a lot of folks "don't feel outgunned," with?

I learned a new word, "stendo." I like it!

When I moved to the Glock platform some years back, part of the reason was the 33 round mags. While I don't carry with them in the gun, each of my vehicles has at least one, loaded with 147gr HST's.

A little secret that I ran across shooting USPSA PCC division; stendo's fit nicely in your standard double mag carriers and hide under cover garments about the same as 17 rounders.

Biggredchev

Just some guy
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Pretty much Michigan.
    Id be on high alert but it would be waiting on a negligent discharge.

I have 5 total fun sticks but unless im using a roni or my ar9 they dont come out. They arent really that fun in a normal hangun and they throw off my muscle memory a little.

way2good4u95

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 5, 2018
    Plainfield
    It's always funny to me seeing people carry without holsters. One time I walked into Greenwood Walmart and watched a guy reach into his pocket for his phone as he was walking out of the store. When he pulled his phone out, he dropped a chrome or nickel-plated handgun on the ground in front of 3 Walmart managers. I couldn't help but to laugh after my sigh of relief for not having a negligent discharge.

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    When it comes to the 33 round magazines, I've always assumed they came about for use in the full auto Glock 18?
    Don't know if that's right or wrong though.

STFU

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Sep 30, 2015
    Hamilton County
    Was at a gas station by the airport just finishing up getting gas.

Two rappers show up in an older escalade get out of the rear doors and go into the store. Both had what I assumed were Glocks with the 31 round mags in their left pockets. I'm guessing just loose pocket carry by the way they moved around.

Nothing happened but my alert level went up and was gone before they came back out.

Is this a new thing with extended mags and pistols?
    You can't fix stupid.

IUKalash429

Bullet Hose
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Apr 6, 2019
    Rum Ham
    Not new by any means, but not noticed all too often by most law-abiding "average" citizens.

Dude in the bay next to me recently at SPB in Carmel was rocking a Glock Fotay with an extendo clip and red laser. He (assumedly) emptied the mag, brought the muzzle to his face, and blew smoke off the tip. This, after shooting about 10 holes in MY target...

DistortedPeacefulChinchilla-size_restricted.gif

Top Bottom