• ...and so much more!
  • grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    **********Another Update folks wow*****************

So madbomber told me devin 2hawks and him were speaking at the 1500 and he mad mentioned my problem. devin asked if he knew me, and could he get me a msg to see him at the 1500. so I stopped by this afternoon and talked to him. he explained that he had his supplier check his steel and they had sent out a bad batch that had way to much of something in it. He continued to apologize and tell me how bad he felt that his hawk had failed me. I told him things happen its all in how you handle those bad situations. he said I agree and that he wanted me to have the hawk I initially bought and wanted. so he gave me another free hawk. the warbeast. so at this time in he has now given me a refund for the orginal hawk, sent me one of his brand new 2bit hawks, and now given me a new warbest and sheath set up. that is some pretty damn good customer service if you ask me

All companies have lemons or a product that doesn't work like it's suppose to. it's all in how the company fixes that problem imo. so the 25 year warranty is from 2hawks is top notch. if you have one of their hawks don't hesitate to use the hell out of it because they do back up their products.

paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers
    That's good to know. Based on that alone, I'll check him out the next time the 1500 comes. Today, I just glanced down and walked right by - thinking to myself that the stuff looked good but I couldn't trust it.

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    I couldn't look at their products the same way after this happened and all I saw when I looked at their hawks was the picture of it broken in half.

Thanks for the update, I won't look the other way now at upcoming 1500s.

But they have to do something about the sales pitch, I've seen the damn nails chopped on 100 times and the "hey look at this" isn't floating my boat anymore.

tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    Jesus Grunt, that's good cs if I've ever seen it. I've got 5 of his hawks now, and haven't had any issue. I have full faith that his product can take a beating, and my longhunter is proof of it.

thriller

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2012
    I migt take you up on some leatherwork for a Tom Brown Tracker I have. Love the knife, but can't stand the sheath that came with it.

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    I'm glad this thread popped back up. My arms are still sore 3 days after chopping out some medium sized stumps with this hawk. I could not have been any tougher on it.

I even took a break to throw it into a tree a few times.

Still chopping like a champ!

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    I migt take you up on some leatherwork for a Tom Brown Tracker I have. Love the knife, but can't stand the sheath that came with it.

we don't make leather sheaths sir, only kydex. if you want you some nice leather hit up dakruiser on here and he will hook you up with some sweet leather.

I'm glad this thread popped back up. My arms are still sore 3 days after chopping out some medium sized stumps with this hawk. I could not have been any tougher on it.

I even took a break to throw it into a tree a few times.

Still chopping like a champ!

my new one is holding up well also. I have been beating on it since he gave it to me and no problems at all either.

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    Yes I have seen inperson and up close some leather sheaths Dakruiser has made and I can tell you he knows how to make sheaths. They are made very well and are made as professionally as I have seen and I have seen a lot of sheaths and knives in my days.
    I would highly recommend him.

Besides he is a great guy too.:D

Top Bottom