• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nucone

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    Arkansas in the Ozarks
    What do you think? Are all these online retailers really out of stock or are they waiting for the madness to peak and then maximize their profits?

Here's an idea. Go to your LGS and look at what they have on their shelves and in their gun racks now. I'm sure they are hiding their inventory waiting for the madness to peak.:rolleyes:

LarryC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 18, 2012
    Frankfort
    I think all the retailers are out of stock. Anyone would be a fool to not make hay while the sun shines. The fear of a Ban may well be a lot worse than an actual change in the law. Prices will probably stabilize on most thing within a month or two - most likely at a lower level. I don't like it and have several HC mags, but will purchase 10 rounders later if a ban is instated. Probably keep most of the HC Ak mags held back just in case of a SHTF situation. Got plenty AR mags - would like a few more HC mags for my LAR 308, but if I can't I will use 10 rounders like the AK. I did buy a couple AR stripped lowers in the last month or so, I am sure the remainder of the parts will be available at normal prices in a couple of months. Even if they ban the existing AR-15, there will be enough loopholes someone will start selling something called a AR sportster, or similar ilk. I'll wait---

Top Bottom