Oct 4, 2010
    Warsaw IN.
    At the
    Warsaw Rifle & Pistol Club.
    Warsaw Rifle and Pistol Club

Shooters meeting at 9:45
    Shooting at
    10:00
    Doing something a little different for October Match. 1/2 targets in 2 stages, 40+ rounds' in 3 of the stages. All steel stage with a 3" star. 2 stars in another stage. Around 200 rounds. No classifier. Last pistol Match of the year. Shotgun match in November and that's it till April.
    rounds.
    $20.00 for non-members
    $15.00 for members
    $5.00 for juniors
    with paid adult

It will be on the lower bays. Drive on the left.

Warsaw is a cold range. No handling firearms except at the safe
    area or under the supervision of a RO at the shooting line. No Ammunition in the
    safe area.
    If your new tell us at sign
    up.

BROBERTS

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Warsaw IN.
    stage5_zps716ecb40.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]
    Octstage2_zpsa847090b.png
    [/URL][/IMG]

harrna02

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 1, 2014
    columbia city
    I am new to alot of the range activiites. I have been handling fireams all of my life, but always on dads personal property. I am interested in learning more about whats out there in terms of range events etc.. Would it be beneficial/possible for me to come and watch an event like this. This is something I think I would enjoy, but dont feel like I want to come and sign up without ever seeing how it works.

romack991

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 27, 2012
    I am new to alot of the range activiites. I have been handling fireams all of my life, but always on dads personal property. I am interested in learning more about whats out there in terms of range events etc.. Would it be beneficial/possible for me to come and watch an event like this. This is something I think I would enjoy, but dont feel like I want to come and sign up without ever seeing how it works.

Come on over! The only requirement for spectators is eye and ear protection.
    Coach is putting on an instructional league this month at Warsaw as well and would be a great place to start shooting.
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...tructional-league-october-18-2014-warsaw.html

harrna02

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 1, 2014
    columbia city
    Come on over! The only requirement for spectators is eye and ear protection.
    Coach is putting on an instructional league this month at Warsaw as well and would be a great place to start shooting.
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...tructional-league-october-18-2014-warsaw.html
    Brent PM'd me about coming this saturday (I cant reply as I dont have 50 messages!!!!!). So, I checked my schedule and cannto do it this weekend. I am volunteering at a benefit in Fort Wayne for ALS (Lou Gerhigs Disease). I beleive I will come on th e 18th for the instructional league. This sounds like a perfect starting point. Is there anything specific I need to have other than; ear/eye protection, 250 rounds, and a pistol?

harrna02

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 1, 2014
    columbia city
    At the
    Warsaw Rifle & Pistol Club.
    Warsaw Rifle and Pistol Club

Shooters meeting at 9:45
    Shooting at
    10:00
    Doing something a little different for October Match. 1/2 targets in 2 stages, 40+ rounds' in 3 of the stages. All steel stage with a 3" star. 2 stars in another stage. Around 200 rounds. No classifier. Last pistol Match of the year. Shotgun match in November and that's it till April.
    rounds.
    $20.00 for non-members
    $15.00 for members
    $5.00 for juniors
    with paid adult

It will be on the lower bays. Drive on the left.

Warsaw is a cold range. No handling firearms except at the safe
    area or under the supervision of a RO at the shooting line. No Ammunition in the
    safe area.
    If your new tell us at sign
    up.
    Brent, I received your PM. Sorry, but I only have 20 posts on here so I cannot reply to your PM! I checked my schedule and found that I have another committment this weekend. Another memebr on here suggested i come to the Instructional Shoot on the 18th. I have penciled that in on my calender and am looking forward to it. It sounds like this would be a great starting point for me. Thanks for taking the time to get back with me on this. I am looking forward to the 18th

Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    Brent PM'd me about coming this saturday (I cant reply as I dont have 50 messages!!!!!). So, I checked my schedule and cannto do it this weekend. I am volunteering at a benefit in Fort Wayne for ALS (Lou Gerhigs Disease). I beleive I will come on th e 18th for the instructional league. This sounds like a perfect starting point. Is there anything specific I need to have other than; ear/eye protection, 250 rounds, and a pistol?

The match is Sunday not Saturday ( realize you may be committed both days but wanted to be sure you knew ).

On 18th also need Holster, several mags, mag carriers

romack991

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 27, 2012

Email Coach and RSVP. He can answer any of your questions.

Fuzz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    LaFONTAINE
    Looking forward to coming over for this one. I would also appreciate it if you would order some sunshine while your at it.

Fuzz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    LaFONTAINE
    I do have a question about this. Are all the divisions still the same or with it being an outlaw is it just everyone against everyone. Also will scores post on the USPSA website? I realize they won't count but will they post? Just wondering.

BROBERTS

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Warsaw IN.
    It will be score on practiscore. Just the 1/2 size targets and the little star are not legal in a USPSA match. Everything else will be the same as uspsa.

Sporky

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2012
    Fort Wayne IN
    I'm cranking out ammo as we speak, for those damn Texas Stars!!! So don't anyone laugh when I blast at the damn thing with every round in the mag!

Evil bastards!

Top Bottom