• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    Its not. In my opinion, there are more innocent folks in prison than there are innocent cops.

I'm going to take an overly simplistic take on this statement, so bear with me.

There are approximately 2,266,800 adults incarcerated, and approximately 800,000 full time law enforcement within the United States at the end of 2010.

It is estimated through various studies, that approximately 0.5% of all prisoners are wrongly convicted. That equals 113,340 prisoners; based upon the aforementioned data.

According to your statement then, there are more than 686,600, or more than 86% of all full-time American LEOs are dirty.

Draw your own conclusions, but my opinion of your position, is that you're wrong.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Every last one is a violent criminal? I'm not saying that they're Saints, but I'm calling BS on this one.

Any "club" that is willing to go to a shooting and bombing war over territory or a patch, with every member willing to take up the fight, is a violent criminal organization. They are all violent criminals.

And again, you can call BS all you want. It just means you're wrong.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    Any "club" that is willing to go to a shooting and bombing war over territory or a patch, with every member willing to take up the fight, is a violent criminal organization. They are all violent criminals.

And again, you can call BS all you want. It just means you're wrong.
    Huh....

I am a Member of a "club" that gets sent to do those things...

Does that make me a Violent Criminal?!

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Yes, to both.
    Sometimes out on the Short End of the Stick, the Government Instruction and Oversight part gets a little hazy...

That may be. And if you are truly out there killing people solely because they're wearing the wrong color shirt, and you're not operating under any sort of governmental blessing or oversight, and our country isn't at war with the people you're fighting, what would you call it?

And let me know how many people in your organization deal in extortion, illegal drugs, illegal gambling, prostitution, etc. As their main source of income.

Or do you actually know the difference between committing crimes, and going to fight a war with the government's blessing, and are just being obtuse and argumentative?

Or should I just go ahead and be convinced the Outlaws are just decent, misunderstood, law-abiding people? :rolleyes:

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    That may be. And if you are truly out there killing people solely because they're wearing the wrong color shirt, and you're not operating under any sort of governmental blessing or oversight, and our country isn't at war with the people you're fighting, what would you call it?
    Actually sometimes you do have to shoot persons just cause of the Clothes they are wearing....

And let me know how many people in your organization deal in extortion, illegal drugs, illegal gambling, prostitution, etc. As their main source of income.
    You mean like the CIA, DEA, and the BATFE...
    Or do you actually know the difference between committing crimes, and going to fight a war with the government's blessing, and are just being obtuse and argumentative?
    I suspect I know a little more about the differences than most....

I am not being Obtuse, the line between right and wrong is not the solid line that many here have professed it to be. The line between right and wrong is a fairly hazy line that often shifts depending on the moods of the day...

Or should I just go ahead and be convinced the Outlaws are just decent, misunderstood, law-abiding people? :rolleyes:
    Never have I stated that they are decent, misunderstood, law-abiding people, what I will say that just having your home raided, and being arrested does not make one guilty. Past crimes, sure they have them. But last I knew, that was not a crime either, yet.

Guilty, until proven Innocent. Indeed...

williamsburg

Master
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Nov 12, 2011
    Oaklandon
    Can we say groups are sometimes the victims of prejudice?

Maybe 1%ers are guilty by association? Maybe LEOs are guilty by association?
    I think with a name like Naptown and an American made motorcyle in your sig that you sir are guilty. I read all the stories about you motorcycle people and you must be one of them evil bikers.:D

Guilt by association? Prejudicial predetermination? Of course groups are labeled by such. We all on INGO are part of at least one group. Gun owners.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Well, I can see this is an absolutely pointless discussion to continue.

Some of you are dead set on defending the Outlaws. I base my opinion of them on having known and partied with literally hundreds of them. I have my issues with law enforcement sure. But the Outlaws are not good people. You do not become a fully patched member of a club like that by convincing them of your law-abiding nature. They're good at keeping a low profile, keeping their mouths shut and keeping law enforcement at arm's length, but hey... Pablo Escobar was loved by many too.

I now leave this thread to the Outlaw supporters and the cop bashers.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green

Some of you are dead set on defending the Outlaws. I base my opinion of them on having known and partied with literally hundreds of them. I have my issues with law enforcement sure. But the Outlaws are not good people. You do not become a fully patched member of a club like that by convincing them of your law-abiding nature. They're good at keeping a low profile, keeping their mouths shut and keeping law enforcement at arm's length, but hey... Pablo Escobar was loved by many too.

Remind me never to have to appear before the Court of jbombelli... :rolleyes:

So...
    Since you have hung around and partied with the Outlaws, maybe you should be in Jail awaiting Trial with them...

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009

These 1%'ers are so bad and you've been galloping around this thread on your high horse chastising pretty much everyone in for supporting them but you've stated a number of times that you've partied with them. How Ironic. :rolleyes:

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    jbombelli: Guilty by association. :popcorn:

Stay where you are. The police will be arriving soon with a warrant for your arrest.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Huh....

I am a Member of a "club" that gets sent to do those things...

Does that make me a Violent Criminal?!

No^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I have rode and partied with many of those cats. Seen that most can be violent. Been a good while but still know a few and will have a beer with them if invited. Have no desire to be more than just familiar with them. Life style that I see many in this thread do not totally understand.

Last edited:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Yeah we denounce these evil scourges of society even though we party with them.

Top Bottom