• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rockhopper46038

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Fishers
    So my wife an I have a tacit understanding. We live in the woods, and the woodland furry creatures, while cute, can do significant damage to structures in a relatively short amount of time if left unchecked. My pest removal program, while necessary, must be conducted under cover of darkness and preferably when my wife is not around. She is content to think that I relocate the animals to a woodland shelter where unicorns poop raccoon food and water bowls are filled with Sun King. I am content to let her think that.

Having contacted my local CO in advance to understand the legalities of such an endeavor, I have undertaken such operations in the past and had great success in defending The Compound from these marauding hordes whilst keeping the wife blissfully unaware of the method by which these raccoons have been "disappeared".

Last night, while the wife was out of town visiting her parents, I saw an opportunity, and I took it. Unfortunately for me, while my stupendous feat of marksmanship with a suppressed .22 pistol resulted in "one shot, one kill" results (not always easy on these damn raccoons), it also resulted in a spray of arterial blood that painted the side of my house quite garishly. And the wife is on her way home.

Anybody got a phone number for The Wolf...?

TheEngineer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 12, 2013
    Down South
    the-wolf-i-solve-problems.png

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    Cover the blood with motor oil, throw a weedeater, rotortiller, push mower, (something worn out that you are looking for an excuse to replace) and shoot it several times in the yard. When the wife gets home, tell her "I have to get a new _weedeater/rotortiller, etc___ because the old one was asking too many questions and got shot".

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    yes. +1 to the motor oil. But dont actually spray any. Blood dries brown, so tell her you were running the weed eater and it blew, spraying fuel/oil mix everywhere. You tried to hose it off but thats the best you could do. :dunno:

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    117   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    i still have blood in the door jam of my shed from a raccoon that got it with a piece of gas pipe then a 22short to the head 7 years ago.......hose it off and if she says anything just...:dunno:

rockhopper46038

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Fishers
    Cover the blood with motor oil, throw a weedeater, rotortiller, push mower, (something worn out that you are looking for an excuse to replace) and shoot it several times in the yard. When the wife gets home, tell her "I have to get a new _weedeater/rotortiller, etc___ because the old one was asking too many questions and got shot".

yes. +1 to the motor oil. But dont actually spray any. Blood dries brown, so tell her you were running the weed eater and it blew, spraying fuel/oil mix everywhere. You tried to hose it off but thats the best you could do. :dunno:

Gentlemen, I knew that someone would have a viable solution. INGO to the rescue!

throttletony

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    nearby
    :lmfao: This story just made my day.

I'll second that. My wife's perception of that mythical happy "farm" where critters get relocated got shattered when I shot a big mean feral tomcat at her parents last Christmas. This cat had killed off two kittens that they just adopted...

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    I was also going to suggest H2O2 as a cleaning agent...

But to blend/mask...then carry on.

Also - nice Sun King reference. :D

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Just tell her you were honoring "The Passover".
    Officially it just started today so you're golden. :rockwoot:

- Wait, is she blonde?

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Living in the southern woods, the memsahib has no illusions about the woodland creatures. Last summer we killed 5 raccoons in the garden in one night, 13 for the whole growing season.

Top Bottom