• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    Paintball was mentioned in another thread. And I'm not sure where else to put it, but its here. What about an INGO paintball get together? I've never shot paintball before, but I hear its fun and hurts like hell. And I'm all up for it. Is this something that could be done?

jmiller676

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    18 feet up
    Paintball was mentioned in another thread. And I'm not sure where else to put it, but its here. What about an INGO paintball get together? I've never shot paintball before, but I hear its fun and hurts like hell. And I'm all up for it. Is this something that could be done?

This will get interesting, I've never done it either. Someone would have to have a healthy supply of extra guns. :D

nedwards

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2009
    Danville
    Paintball is a blast!!! :rockwoot: We would just need to find a store that rents out guns at a group rate then find someone that would let us use their property. Or we could go to a place that does paintaball like dark army or there is a place on the East side @ 74 and 465 that does paint ball also.

Just my :twocents:

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I've never done it either, but I'd have access to gear for myself and a few others.

My younger brother was balls to the wall about it for awhile and has some pretty nice equipment, but now it just collects dust.

I'm sure I cold give him or my parents a call and I could probably just have the stuff since it is no longer used.

In other words, lets get the ball rolling, I'm down and I can also make it a bit cheaper for a few people.

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    I've never done it either, but I'd have access to gear for myself and a few others.

My younger brother was balls to the wall about it for awhile and has some pretty nice equipment, but now it just collects dust.

I'm sure I cold give him or my parents a call and I could probably just have the stuff since it is no longer used.

In other words, lets get the ball rolling, I'm down and I can also make it a bit cheaper for a few people.
    I know somebody that plays quite a bit.:rolleyes:
    If you don't want to travel far, you could hook up with us.
    There is a good place in Princeton.... Silver Spur.
    I have 5 markers.......and enough tanks. Only 3 masks, though.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I know somebody that plays quite a bit.:rolleyes:
    If you don't want to travel far, you could hook up with us.
    There is a good place in Princeton.... Silver Spur.
    I have 5 markers.......and enough tanks. Only 3 masks, though.

Sounds good, I'll be getting in touch with you about it soon enough.

Since shooting people with real guns is generally frowned upon, this has to be a pretty fun substitute, right?:)

rc5699

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 30, 2009
    Muncie, IN
    I use to play every single week when I was in high school. I use to play in the old Riggin Milk factory in Muncie. we had a group of 12-20 that did it pretty often. Instead of being skaters we were Paintballers. But crap that has been over ten years ago. Back then if you had a gun better then a brass eagle pump action you were a god lol.

A couple of years ago, me and several of my friends went and bought guns balls and all the crap we need to play, and after we had all the stuff we never once found a day that we were all off of work to do it. I never even opened my gear knowing that it would all more then likely go back to the store.

Paintball is one of them great things that is very hard to do because you have to depend on other people spending money and time to do it with you.

TargetIndy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Hey guys, I just caught wind of this thread. As I mentioned in the other thread, I'd be thrilled to have you guys out to play! More than a few of you are already regulars at our field.

Let's see if we can settle on a date and we'll get this event going! Would you guys prefer an April or May date?

groovatron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    calumet township
    Hey guys, I just caught wind of this thread. As I mentioned in the other thread, I'd be thrilled to have you guys out to play! More than a few of you are already regulars at our field.

Let's see if we can settle on a date and we'll get this event going! Would you guys prefer an April or May date?

I'm totally down and would most likely bring a friend. :yesway:

@TargetIndy....I think you need to just pick a day and go from there. We'll never settle on a day in the open forum:) It would also be helpful to post cost information like field fee, rentals, paint (and if we can bring our own) and tank fills. Once these details are ironed out, then you should post a new thread in INGO events. It seems like there is a decent amount of interest. It would be a blast!:rockwoot:

Oh yeah.....Apr or May....either works for me. I will do my best to make either.

TargetIndy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Fair enough, how about May 8th?

Cost $20 per person (normally $25)
    Includes all-day admission and rental equipment (gun, mask, ammo pack, air tank, air fills). Upgrade to a Tippmann A5 for $5 more.

Paintballs (field paint only)
    100 Paintballs $4.00
    500 Paintballs $16.00
    1000 Paintballs $30.00
    2000 Paintballs $58.00
    Prices include sales tax

DocGlock86

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Plainfield
    Fair enough, how about May 8th?

Cost $20 per person (normally $25)
    Includes all-day admission and rental equipment (gun, mask, ammo pack, air tank, air fills). Upgrade to a Tippmann A5 for $5 more.

Paintballs (field paint only)
    100 Paintballs $4.00
    500 Paintballs $16.00
    1000 Paintballs $30.00
    2000 Paintballs $58.00
    Prices include sales tax

Count me in. That sounds like a awesome deal! Where is your field?

Top Bottom