• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brown

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 27, 2009
    Brownsburg
    i would definately be in for something like this also. I went to white river paintball near anderson this past weekend and played in their battle of bastone game. Huge field,rental guns for us rookies. Great time but definately paying for it this week. man are my legs sore. The amount of mud was unbelieveable!

set the date and if I am in town son and I and maybe brother would be there

groovatron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    calumet township
    Fair enough, how about May 8th?

Cost $20 per person (normally $25)
    Includes all-day admission and rental equipment (gun, mask, ammo pack, air tank, air fills). Upgrade to a Tippmann A5 for $5 more.

Paintballs (field paint only)
    100 Paintballs $4.00
    500 Paintballs $16.00
    1000 Paintballs $30.00
    2000 Paintballs $58.00
    Prices include sales tax

Cool.....that date looks good for me at the moment.
    Is the field fee the same if we bring our own gear?

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    there is a place in anderson near fcvcc that has outdoor paintball field or whatever (never been there)

yeah its a good place. Its called White River Paintball. It has 5+ different outdoor areas to play. They have rentals of both basic tippman guns, and their sniper packages, full proshop with all the supplies. And they do have group rates as well. I have my own gun and gear, and so does another friend that's also a member here.

here's the website.

White River Paintball - Indianapolis, Indiana's Paintball Field and Store Headquarters

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    I'm in. Can I get one of these AK-47 paintball guns, only with a bayonet? :D

sniperbg.gif

DocGlock86

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Plainfield
    Yes, but it includes free air fills and use of any equipment you might need.

Which is good, one year I was playing and my gun broke. They handed me a Tipp A5 no extra charge. You never know when your own gear will goof up.

We're located on 67 between Mooresville and Martinsville. You can find our website at Paintball Indiana -- Indianapolis Paintball Field

Okay I play the Big games you guys have as much as I can. Awesome place!

Brad C.

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 13, 2010
    Martinsville
    i would definately be in for something like this also. I went to white river paintball near anderson this past weekend and played in their battle of bastone game. Huge field,rental guns for us rookies. Great time but definately paying for it this week. man are my legs sore. The amount of mud was unbelieveable!

set the date and if I am in town son and I and maybe brother would be there

I played The Battle Of Bastogne also. It was a blast! :draw:

kboom524

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    New Haven
    I would be interested in playing, would probably bring my son. Interestling enough my son and I were just talking yesterday about selling our equipment because we haven't had the chance to play in a couple of years. This sounds like a great chance to meet some fellow INGO members, and wipe the dust off our paintball guns.

Top Bottom