• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • minuteman32

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2008
    Central IN
    I did jump on a BCM lower a little sooner than I had planned, just in case. Will probably try to get some more mags in the near future, too. But, I needed to do that anyway.

223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    201   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    I have in the past I have suspected that people that start these threads have something they want to sell that they paid too much for, so they start a thread about panic buying in hopes of planting the seed to panic buy.
    Then list their items on another site in hopes of finding a sucker.
    I don't think this is the case this time. But we are our own worst enemy when it comes to this stuff.

As others have stated: If you don't already have everything you wanted, we have been in a "buyers market" for a year now.
    That being the case, this will blow over in a month and by summer prices will be cheap again.
    So if you are one of the people that does not have an ample supply of 9MM, 5.56, .308 or what ever caliber that you shoot.
    Buy some now while it is in stock and priced right.

If you have wanted an AR and don't have one, buy one or three.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I wish gun owners put the same amount of effort into sending a simple FREE email to their elected officials letting them know that you are holding them accountable for keeping their oath and not infringing on the 2nd amendment, as they do posting on ingo or searching the internet for deals.
    If all you do is ***** like a woman but do nothing real about protect ing your 2nd amendment or other rights then you are a waste of oxygen.
    Write and call your congressman and senators. If you don't know who they are then pm me and I'll help you find which district you live in.
    Indiana has 2 senators for the whole state. They BOTH represent you. One is a gun grabber joe Donnelly a Democrat. And the other is a republocan Todd young. Email them both for a start and then we will find your congressman. Email the president too! I'm serious.
    Please do something real. Everyone in this thread whining should be typing an email. Send them weekly or even daily. They all work for you so as long as you keep it civil you won't get into any trouble sending them daily and eventualy they will send you a personal response, trust me I know and have proof.
    I see and hear lots of big talkers in the gun community about how they will never give up their guns bla bla bla, but some of those same people have never wrote or called their elected official ever. So if yuou aren't willing to take basic simple steps afforded to you in times of peace then will you ever fight for your rights? **** no you won't. You will be first in line to hand them over or you will let other MEN do your work.
    Be a man now and send some emails. Or be a wimp and do nothing.
    Men have died to give you the right to send an email, honor their sacrifice and send an email. You owe them that at least.
    Also I used to think it was wrong for some gun owners to jack up prices in times of panic and sell high to their fellow gun community.
    I have changed my opinion on this. If you are so stupid as not to already own at least one semi auto pistol and AR15 and the ammo and mags to practice ECT, before a panic then you deserve to pay stupid prices for it later.
    And I'll sell you pmags for $50 all day long and laugh doing it when the times comes again. And it will come again. The tides of power shift and they will come for our guns again.

Last edited:

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    I'm buying a lot of that IMI 5.56 on sale at Midway, but I'm like 90% sure that's just because I have no self-control.

Slapstick

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    Panic buying, I don't think so but I will admit to picking up a little extra so I can keep shooting through the next year or so. Most people I've talked to are doing the same, picking up a little extra but not going full on panic mode.

LtScott14

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    Porter County
    After 20 years without an AR... bought one 3 weeks ago. Started buying Pmags and ammo. Will be stocking up a little till the 50 cal Ammo can is full. Pistol mags are all good. Glock hi caps, and 1911 7-8 rounders aplenty. The ARs are so cost effective now... stupid kids will jazz up the buying for years. 22lr ammo was such a hoarded item, better get on board and prepare for the next "Obummer" moment. Good luck. Buy, Buy, Buy!

Tanfodude

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2012
    4 Seasons
    I wish gun owners put the same amount of effort into sending a simple FREE email to their elected officials letting them know that you are holding them accountable for keeping their oath and not infringing on the 2nd amendment, as they do posting on ingo or searching the internet for deals.
    If all you do is ***** like a woman but do nothing real about protect ing your 2nd amendment or other rights then you are a waste of oxygen.
    Write and call your congressman and senators. If you don't know who they are then pm me and I'll help you find which district you live in.
    Indiana has 2 senators for the whole state. They BOTH represent you. One is a gun grabber joe Donnelly a Democrat. And the other is a republocan Todd young. Email them both for a start and then we will find your congressman. Email the president too! I'm serious.
    Please do something real. Everyone in this thread whining should be typing an email. Send them weekly or even daily. They all work for you so as long as you keep it civil you won't get into any trouble sending them daily and eventualy they will send you a personal response, trust me I know and have proof.
    I see and hear lots of big talkers in the gun community about how they will never give up their guns bla bla bla, but some of those same people have never wrote or called their elected official ever. So if yuou aren't willing to take basic simple steps afforded to you in times of peace then will you ever fight for your rights? **** no you won't. You will be first in line to hand them over or you will let other MEN do your work.
    Be a man now and send some emails. Or be a wimp and do nothing.
    Men have died to give you the right to send an email, honor their sacrifice and send an email. You owe them that at least.
    Also I used to think it was wrong for some gun owners to jack up prices in times of panic and sell high to their fellow gun community.
    I have changed my opinion on this. If you are so stupid as not to already own at least one semi auto pistol and AR15 and the ammo and mags to practice ECT, before a panic then you deserve to pay stupid prices for it later.
    And I'll sell you pmags for $50 all day long and laugh doing it when the times comes again. And it will come again. The tides of power shift and they will come for our guns again.

Do they actually read the messages? I feel that no matter what you email them with, if they already have a set agenda, it won't matter. It's the voting a person with the same views as yours is what seems to count IMO.

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    There may well be some new legislation proposed and maybe even passed. However, history tells me this. The legislation will NOT do what the anti-gun crowd wants it to even though it will look like it does. It will cause panic in certain ranks and rejoicing in others.

Last edited:

Falschirmjaeger

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2017
    Noblesville
    I have in the past I have suspected that people that start these threads have something they want to sell that they paid too much for, so they start a thread about panic buying in hopes of planting the seed to panic buy.
    Then list their items on another site in hopes of finding a sucker.
    I don't think this is the case this time. But we are our own worst enemy when it comes to this stuff.

As others have stated: If you don't already have everything you wanted, we have been in a "buyers market" for a year now.
    That being the case, this will blow over in a month and by summer prices will be cheap again.
    So if you are one of the people that does not have an ample supply of 9MM, 5.56, .308 or what ever caliber that you shoot.
    Buy some now while it is in stock and priced right.

If you have wanted an AR and don't have one, buy one or three.

Well, dang. I was getting ready to post some hard-to-find HK accessories for collectors, but now you'll think I've contrived this thread just to find some suckers.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Do they actually read the messages? I feel that no matter what you email them with, if they already have a set agenda, it won't matter. It's the voting a person with the same views as yours is what seems to count IMO.

You can always ask to speak to a legislative assistant. They do keep close track of what is coming in from constituents

blue2golf

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Evansville
    After 20 years without an AR... bought one 3 weeks ago. Started buying Pmags and ammo. Will be stocking up a little till the 50 cal Ammo can is full. Pistol mags are all good. Glock hi caps, and 1911 7-8 rounders aplenty. The ARs are so cost effective now... stupid kids will jazz up the buying for years. 22lr ammo was such a hoarded item, better get on board and prepare for the next "Obummer" moment. Good luck. Buy, Buy, Buy!

Well done, you probably got it at a decent price. What kind did you get?

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    I've stocked up on reloading gear for a while. Should be good for a little while.

HOPEFULLY there won't be a panic.

Top Bottom