• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SMiller

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    Hamilton Co.
    What's amazing is that Fox59 even called it a license to carry.

Papa Roux said no brandishing...

Odd they went out of their way to say they were robbed when it was really the tip jar that got knocked... Almost makes me wonder if it wasn't planned for the free advertising, wouldn't think so much of it if it wasn't for the tax evasion.

Last edited:

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Another adorable Reddit response:

Cool, I'm happy when a business owner is this upfront about actively increasing the odds of an accidental gun injury or intentional discharge within their establishment. I'll happily avoid bringing my family here.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Odd they went out of their way to say they were robbed when it was really the tip jar that got knocked... Almost makes me wonder if it wasn't planned for the free advertising, wouldn't think so much of it if it wasn't for the tax evasion.

Yes, the tip jar was taken. The "thief" tried to get the contents of the register as well, but failed. This was all done while threatening them with a firearm. Thievery under threat of violence is the definition of robbery.

As for the rest, :tinfoil:

HawgdawgLS

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2015
    US
    Made WIBC this morning as well.

No such thing as bad publicity.

I wouldnt know about WIBC. I stopped listening after they dropped Rush but then I started listening again when I heard about Mr. Relford's The Gun Guy Show. I only tune in for that show though.

Last edited:

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Good publicity is any time they spell your name right.

Papa Raus said no brandishing...

Oh. Oops.

;)

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    You answered your own question. The transgendered cop block runnin' America hatin' pink haired libertarian no longer works there. All are welcome. Cops, patriots, military, democrats, republicans, and those of various religions, can eat good food without worrying she's in the kitchen burning a flag while farting on your po boy. Nothing is worse than Cajun pink eye.

Which ex-INGO'er was this? How did I miss this sort of fantastic drama?

Top Bottom