Parkland Student Kyle Kashuv Subjected To Intimidation By School Admins & Police

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    It seemed like the nazi/hitler thing had died down some until the media discovered that Trump was a nazi (after Charlottesville where a weird assemblage of men with torches appeared from nowhere).... now we are back to nazis, here, there and everywhere.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    It seemed like the nazi/hitler thing had died down some until the media discovered that Trump was a nazi (after Charlottesville where a weird assemblage of men with torches appeared from nowhere).... now we are back to nazis, here, there and everywhere.

Hank Williams Jr lost his NFL gig for comparing Obama to Hitler....I see talking heads compare Trump to Hitler and all I hear are crickets.....Chris Matthews has still got his gig.....

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Child of the 50's/60's. Graduated in 68. Dress codes were strictly adhered to. Hair length, clothing, shoes you name it and there was a code. It was followed. Period. There seemed to be an order to things we have lost sight of these days. Teachers were for the most part respected and listened to. They also did not attempt to indoctrinate us. They taught. Not every one of them were good at the job as with anything but school was a safe and orderly place.

If a teacher called a student a NAZI he/she would be shown the door with great haste.

That was still in effect in Alabama in the 90s. In our dress code, we were not allowed to wear shorts, in southern Alabama. Boys no long hair below the ears. Kids that couldn't afford haircuts would be given them. Skirts and dresses, except for cheerleaders (which were WAY short), no more than 2 inches above middle of knee.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Pittman began talking about what an ass Kyle was and called him "the next Hitler" and said that he was "dangerous" and something needed to be done about him.

Sounds like inciting violence to me.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Reported! I demand CM buy me a cheeseburger.

It's a good day when we can collude to game the INGO system for free cheeseburgers!

More of an "in conjunction with " thing. When they run out of names they resort to violence.

Ah, thank you. It's hard to stay up to date on this stuff.

And fascists . . . don't forget the fascists. Apparently they are everywhere! And we should note that "fascist" is now a synonym for "anyone who disagrees with me" and no longer actually pertains to someone who practices or advocates for fascism.

So now fascist = racist = nazi = anyone who doesn't agree with me

Hank Williams Jr lost his NFL gig for comparing Obama to Hitler....I see talking heads compare Trump to Hitler and all I hear are crickets.....Chris Matthews has still got his gig.....

Hush, you!

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    It's a good day when we can collude to game the INGO system for free cheeseburgers!

Ah, thank you. It's hard to stay up to date on this stuff.

And fascists . . . don't forget the fascists. Apparently they are everywhere! And we should note that "fascist" is now a synonym for "anyone who disagrees with me" and no longer actually pertains to someone who practices or advocates for fascism.

So now fascist = racist = nazi = anyone who doesn't agree with me

Hush, you!
    It's all good Rhino. Just include me in the cheeseburger pyramid scheme

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Or underwater, once the main induction is shut.

The whole sub thing seems like the mirror image of outer space. Hostile, unforgiving, deadly environment lurking just on the other side of the thin metal skin; awaiting its chance to get in

Hull crush is even the polar opposite of explosive decompression

JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    Right, so intimidate him into not doing that.
    Why do I believe "intimidation"?
    How many other students, if confronted about their social media posting by a school official are then questioned by the police?
    Is it normal to have the police come in to question a student for a social media post? I highly doubt it.
    This was given an extra effort. Intimidation.

Can't believe no one picked up on this point.

As to the bolded - obviously not, since they didn't bother to investigate the multiple, reported threats Cruz made on social media.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    The whole sub thing seems like the mirror image of outer space. Hostile, unforgiving, deadly environment lurking just on the other side of the thin metal skin; awaiting its chance to get in

Hull crush is even the polar opposite of explosive decompression

There was a sci-fi book that had space stations that were crewed by submariners, because of similarities in environments.
    I'm not sure, but it might have included that the stations were supposed to protect every nation, not just one.

I think it was one of the classic sci-fi authors, set in the not to distant future.

Top Bottom