PART 2: I'm new an your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I kinda repped him, I was going to give him +10, but I forgot to set the number. I now, I know, I'm senile.

Someone get him for me.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Thanks, I owe you one. Are you sure you set the number? You are older than me.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Oh man, I did too! Newbie gets post # 50 in the "your 50 post rule sucks" thread, hits the classies, AND gets 20 rep points? Impressive, very impressive.

He can feel it flow right through him...
    giphy.gif

Banbuddy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2020
    Indianapolis
    Oh man, I did too! Newbie gets post # 50 in the "your 50 post rule sucks" thread, hits the classies, AND gets 20 rep points? Impressive, very impressive.

Seemed like the right thing to do, posting #50 on the "50 posts sucks" thread ... because it really doesn't. It really made me peruse the site and find more info.

More info > not knowing - so I'd call that a win. It's really not that hard either. Just, go talk to people. There's a lot of more educated and experienced people here than me and I don't get out much from my hobbit hole.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Seemed like the right thing to do, posting #50 on the "50 posts sucks" thread ... because it really doesn't. It really made me peruse the site and find more info.

More info > not knowing - so I'd call that a win. It's really not that hard either. Just, go talk to people. There's a lot of more educated and experienced people here than me and I don't get out much from my hobbit hole.

Ok, it's starting to get disgustingly sweet in here! Turn off the charm, you got your 50, welcome to the darkside of INGO replete with snarky one-liners, making fun of the shooters and boner drones and baiting the forever baited into losing threads!

In other words: [video=youtube;Y6wwzs6cyhU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6wwzs6cyhU[/video]

EPeter213

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2016
    Floyd/Harrison
    Ok, it's starting to get disgustingly sweet in here! Turn off the charm, you got your 50, welcome to the darkside of INGO replete with snarky one-liners, making fun of the shooters and boner drones and baiting the forever baited ...

I’m with femurphy on this one! ;)

Besides, I thought we were all here to talk about mom’s buns.

eta: spelling. Oh and :bacon:

Last edited:

hkguy1

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2020
    Indianapolis

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I dunno. I think for a legit first quality post, you at least have to meet minimums grammar and punctilious standards.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    ****ing Apple’s auto-suggest. I’m just gonna leave it. Too funny.

Punctilious? Really Apple?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom