PART 3: I'm new an your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience, and what is all this crap about pineapple on pizza.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    How about 17/50, 18/50, 19/50.
    I'm not thinking so... Now, 3,2,1...

hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I was starting to think it might be KIA the mod bot.
    A bot doesn't give the personal touch of a mod doing highlight/right-click/copy/right-click/paste.

Plus I doubt any bots have family from Ripley County. Then again, with the American Flag kerfuffle at East Central HS lately...

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    @BP84

Hello and welcome to INGO. I'm KellyinAvon, staff member, moderator, 2A advocate, all around nice guy, etc.

Members with less than 50 "quality posts" who are not a site supporter (advertiser, trainer supporter, local business supporter, etc.) have their posts scrutinized by the staff a bit more than others.

It appears you got to know my fellow staff member @GodFearinGunTotin this morning. I've known GFGT for years. At INGO we are more than just an avatar, which is why INGO is different than most places.

GFGT lives not far from where I grew up and I have family in Ripley County. The Internet world just got a whole lot smaller.

OK back to being a copy/paste moderator. This explains why we do what we do:

OK, where to begin...

50 quality posts are required for access to the classifieds. Site Supporter status bypasses this, but the vetting process of being an active member here is why many choose to use the classifieds here.

INGO is a discussion forum with a classifieds section. We are not Armslist or Gunbroker. We are more like a big dysfunctional family than anything, but it's OUR big dysfunctional family.

In my signature line (along with the links to the site and classifieds rules) you'll see "come for the classifieds, stay for the discussion." That sums up a lot about INGO.

Also we are different from most places on the Interwebz since we quite often know each other in the realz. We have shot together, eaten together, and cried together when we lost more friends than I can count.

Like I said: come for the classifieds, stay for the discussion.

2tonic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    N.W. Disillusionment
    If jamil indeed took out all the mirrors he would have had to be real to do so.

Not necessarily.
    He could be a disembodied ethereal voice, who hired "Two Men and a Truck" to remove the mirrors.

Lack of carbon footprint, as well as other factors, prove that @jamil exists only in your head, at least 82% of the time. Unless you're thinking about bacon...jamil cannot coexist in your consciousness with hot, smoky thoughts of peppery sugared bacon...he doesn't possess that kind of Jedi firepower......yet. (To be honest, pineapple pizza runs him right out of the room, too. But that's an issue for another day.)

Just know that jamil is entirely a computer generated entity, who can vanish into the ephus as easily as Verbal Kint.

Or not.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I browsed INGO for a few years on and off before participating. Felt like I really got to know lots of people.

It still hurts my head to this day when I think about the time jamil told me he was a white guy.

I just don’t know what to think.
    So not only does jamil not exist. He’s black? 1 - that’s racist. B - does not white imply doesn’t exist?

Top Bottom