• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BlueEagle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    Taurus Model 738 is also a good consideration. I have zero issues with mine, and it is the same size and similar price point to the P3AT/LCP, but includes a slide lock on empty, and a loaded chamber indicator. Zero issues out of mine so far. :)

PastorBlaster

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2011
    Wabash
    So after some of you brought up DBs I headed over to Down By the Tracks and took a look at a DB9. Its not very pretty but wow! A 9mm in nearly an identically sized package as a Bodyguard or an LCP. Same round count, weight, and most likely my summer carry gun. Thanks Que and others for the redirect.

Sailor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    Fort Wayne
    Pocket carry will really suck if you ever end up on your back. Have you thought about ankle carry when you need to go lowpro? G26 in an Galco ankle rig?

PastorBlaster

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2011
    Wabash
    Pocket carry will really suck if you ever end up on your back. Have you thought about ankle carry when you need to go lowpro? G26 in an Galco ankle rig?

This will likely end up getting carried IWB, front, rear and cargo pockets as well as the occasional belly band or ankle carry. A G26 is nearly dimensionally identical to my XDM9c and not something I want on my ankle.

Top Bottom