• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    You'll notice that Hickok doesn't treat the U.S. flag as a tablecloth. The flag of a now-defunct regine, is treated differently. He mentions that.

Now, 1911 and a 92, nice guns and yes, they do recall the service pistols of most of the last 100 years.

[video=youtube;G4OmlORv6qs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4OmlORv6qs[/video]

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    Colt .45 Peacemaker:
    Colt-Peacemaker-Army.jpg

45fan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    East central IN
    And here I was expecting to see something more along these lines...

500px-BDSIIParas-1.jpg

While I can appreciate your enthusiasm, and you have a couple of cool pistols and all, please refer to the manual on proper use and display of our American flag. If you are not a veteran, I suppose this one can be overlooked, as I know the average person is not exposed to the proper care and handling of our flag in public schools, but please, PLEASE, know what you are doing with it before you post any more flag pics, and start a giant ST storm in here, as I think you will find the concentration of patriotism rather high.

And by the way, welcome to INGO:welcome:

SERparacord

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 16, 2012
    Amish Mafia Bar
    Cabot_0017-1024x768.jpg

The American Joe 1911 is forged out of the same principles. This gun is a symbol of “American exceptionalism” at it’s finest. The tire tread “USA” represents the speed of the bullet leaving barrel as well as the Detroit Automotive innovative spirit which is at the heart of America. The wings embody a burst of Freedom as the tire peels out shifting into a Web pattern that is traditionally Tattoo on the elbow and is fitting as the pattern on the slide. (the elbow of the gun) A spiders web in nature is one of the most complex patterns and is broken-down everyday but built back up every night. In America we continue to build just as our forefathers did for generations. The American Flag hand grip represent the strength of this country as the hand wraps around the magazine with fortitude and resilience. This gun is built purely in America and shaped out of the finest block of steel. The American Joe is a true Red, White and Blue representation of the Glory, Romance and Legend of the 1911.
    :patriot:

darinb

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Scott county,indiana
    I just bought a Beretta M9 commercial model. I feel its very patriotic since our men and women in uniform are fighting and sadly dying with it. If it saves Americans lives I could care less where it came from. Not had a Taurus 1911 yet but I hear some good things.

Top Bottom