• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Worth 6.6 billion and he can't get it delivered to the privacy of his own palatial estate?:dunno:.

That whole Pretty Woman movie was a lie.:(

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    So the only modern way the law has to keep prostitution illegal or against public approval is by tying it to human trafficking huh? Interesting.

We need to finally legalize consensual paid sex. So stupid its illegal and also so stupid how Law Enforcement arranges these huge stings and public shamings of citizens (some in Law enforcement too) just trying to pay to get their freak on.

Legalize it, regulate it, tax it. Make it harder for the bad guys to profit from it.
    If you can go get some from a licensed and screened attractive sex worker or from a toothless crack whore in an alley which one are you likely to pick?

Put me on a jury of a solicitation case or a prostitute being charged and ill be voting NOT GUILTY.

2A-Hoosier23

ammo fiend
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 16, 2018
    Lawrence
    I’m confused, are we in favor of libertarian views on prostitution or opposing it by supporting the liberal term “sex trafficking”?

Sex trafficking as a market may decrease in size if prostitution was decriminalized, the same way cross-border marijuana smuggling has decreased since the proliferation of legal marijuana. So you can be for legal prostitution and also "Support the term sex trafficking" as you said, which I'm inferring means we should do something about illegal sex trafficking, because decriminalizing prostitution may bedoing something about sex trafficking.

I say "may" because it's not a sure bet that decriminalizing prostitution decreases sex trafficking. If you think the folks at Harvard Law are a credible source, they published this study that says legal prostitution actually increases legal prostitution... no clear answers yet?

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    So the only modern way the law has to keep prostitution illegal or against public approval is by tying it to human trafficking huh? Interesting.

We need to finally legalize consensual paid sex. So stupid its illegal and also so stupid how Law Enforcement arranges these huge stings and public shamings of citizens (some in Law enforcement too) just trying to pay to get their freak on.

Legalize it, regulate it, tax it. Make it harder for the bad guys to profit from it.
    If you can go get some from a licensed and screened attractive sex worker or from a toothless crack whore in an alley which one are you likely to pick?

Put me on a jury of a solicitation case or a prostitute being charged and ill be voting NOT GUILTY.

Some of us my be in to gum jobs. :shady:

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    You would think that with the kind of money that Kraft has available one of his minions would have made all of the necessary arrangements including transportation to and from thus insulating Bobby from this kind of publicity.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    You would think that with the kind of money that Kraft has available one of his minions would have made all of the necessary arrangements including transportation to and from thus insulating Bobby from this kind of publicity.

Maybe the thrill is in the risk of getting caught.

-- or --

If you go to a "spa" in a t-shirt and sweatpants and meet an Asian girl w/ little English, there's a lot less of a chance of being blackmailed and/or exposed.

Of course, in this case, that backfired.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    tenor.gif

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I'm wondering if this place had some underage girls in it and leadership is trying to figure out how to get past this without that info getting out. There's more to this story, the question is if it gets out.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Wonder if "Bill Clinton" was caught on video

I don't know anything about how statutes apply in cases like this, I wonder if he can be charged with child solicitation if there are underage girls there but he didn't participate with them. I bet there's plenty of billable hours rung up already.

dpage

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2019
    Canada
    Yeah it all seems a little too weird to me. The guys a billionaire and yet he went to basically some strip mall massage parlor?

Fake news.

It doesn’t make any sense to me

amboy49

Master
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    central indiana
    What, if any, long range ramifications could this have re: Kraft being censured by Commissioner Goodall ? Is their a morals clause for team owners such that this could endanger team ownership. Would be hard to believe any serious long term consequences in light of all the Get Out of Jail Free cards that scores of NFL players have gotten over time for much greater indescretions. I would imagine Kraft, with all of his money and power, is not really fearful of GoodellÂ’s ability to press any hardship - whether monetarily or in the court of public opinion.

Average man on the street interviews IÂ’ve seen donÂ’t hold much contempt or guilt re: Kraft in the court of public opinion. Patriot haters will pile on, but I imagine the Patriot loyal will give him a free pass. Hell, if Brady were to get ensnared in the scandal I believe the Patriot fans would give a hearty three cheers!

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010

I'd figure a guy with that kind of money would just have a gimp in the basement on permanent retainer...

tumblr_mf9b0ckplc1r6w4cjo1_5003.gif

Top Bottom