• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I really wish Cain wouldn't have suspended his campaign. He would have saved us from certain doom. I worship the ground that guy walks on. Since he is gone, I guess I'm going to back Newt all the way.

Please disregard the above as I've had a serious head wound.

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    Meh...it means nothing...he is unelectable.
    It means nothing because there is nothing scientific about it. No knock on Paul, I am just pointing out the facts. Another fact is I am a life long Huskers fan and could not care less what a bunch of Sooners think.

"Voting is exclusively online. Voting open to Oklahoma residents only. Minimum donation required. For complete rules and information visit http://www.oklahomastrawpoll.com/FAQ/ or contact the Oklahoma Republican Party directly at http://okgop.com/contact-us."

Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I really wish Cain wouldn't have suspended his campaign. He would have saved us from certain doom. I worship the ground that guy walks on. Since he is gone, I guess I'm going to back Newt all the way.

Please disregard the above as I've had a serious head wound.

Sepe, don't do that!! I almost had a heart attack! Use the purple to warn us!

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    You're the lucky one. Atleast your negative obsession candidate is out of the race. Certain other peoples obsessions are still in and at this point still ahead in some polls.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Why does Paul only seem to be able to pull out the lead when there is a significant online component to the voting?

Hate to say it, but I don't think he has as many actual boots on the ground supporters as these polls make it appear.

Bond 281

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    Broomfield, CO
    Why does Paul only seem to be able to pull out the lead when there is a significant online component to the voting?

Hate to say it, but I don't think he has as many actual boots on the ground supporters as these polls make it appear.

He doesn't, but I think he's getting more as time goes on.

ak keep the second

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    You thought what?

The irony is that you are single-handedly responsible for souring me on Paul.

Don't let one person ruin how you feel about a candidate and the ideas that they stand for. I really hope that's not what you are saying although ti does appear that way. Your vote is your vote and its private, but think about who your voting for, what they stand for, and what they will do rather than letting a supporter of that person(regardless of who) ruin the ideas of someones campaign and political philosophy. Just my :twocents:

Top Bottom