• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Don't let one person ruin how you feel about a candidate and the ideas that they stand for. I really hope that's not what you are saying although ti does appear that way. Your vote is your vote and its private, but think about who your voting for, what they stand for, and what they will do rather than letting a supporter of that person(regardless of who) ruin the ideas of someones campaign and political philosophy. Just my :twocents:

For the sake of playing devil's advocate: if I am to judge a man by the company he keeps, what am I to think of Paul if his supporters insult and belittle everybody who thinks differently?

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    For the sake of playing devil's advocate: if I am to judge a man by the company he keeps, what am I to think of Paul if his supporters insult and belittle everybody who thinks differently?
    So you judge his supporters by the actions of one person? Every politician has people that act as you describe, do you judge them all the same?

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    So you judge his supporters by the actions of one person? Every politician has people that act as you describe, do you judge them all the same?

LOL, no. Read it again. I'm talking about judging Paul by his supporters. I can count on one hand the number of Paul supporters that haven't questioned my loyalty to this country, love of freedom, or opposition to tyranny because I don't openly profess my blind and uncritical support. What a way to rally, unite, and lead, heh?

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    You thought what?
    I thought you'd say that Ron Paul can't convince voters, and then decline to name the candidate who you support. Your choice must be very convincing.

What kind of candidate can win when their own supporters won't mention them in conversation?

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    LOL, no. Read it again. I'm talking about judging Paul by his supporters. I can count on one hand the number of Paul supporters that haven't questioned my loyalty to this country, love of freedom, or opposition to tyranny because I don't openly profess my blind and uncritical support. What a way to rally, unite, and lead, heh?
    I find much of the back and forth about Ron Paul here to be pretty silly. I would vote for the man if I have the opportunity. As things are though, it may not be of much use by the time we get to vote here.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I thought you'd say that Ron Paul can't convince voters, and then decline to name the candidate who you support. Your choice must be very convincing.

What kind of candidate can win when their own supporters won't mention them in conversation?

I'm still holding out hope for Cain. He is the truth!!!

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    Doesn't matter. The choice will be made by the time I pull the lever (or darken the circle as it is).

This is usually true in Indiana...though it seems to have the potential to still be a "race" by the time it gets here.

Even if it is Newt v Mitt, I don't know that either will have wiped the floor with the other enough so that IN won't matter.

Magic 8 Ball sez: "Ask again later".

As far as Paul is concerned, if polls continue to show him in the mid to upper teens, he has a chance. If he actually gets votes to that level in the early primaries, I see him trying to hang on through to the convention.

Magic 8 Ball sez: "Maybe"

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    He don't know me very well...do he?
    bugs-1030.jpg

Top Bottom