Pelosi Announces Coronavirus investigation; Impeachment II?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    It isn't that I love Trump so much, but that everybody else is so much worse.

Where would we be right now if Hiliary had been elected?
    No travel bans because they're racist and prejudiced, totally open borders, let the .gov scientists do all the research on treatments and vaccines, let the V. A. Hospitals pick up any health care needs the private hospitals can't handle (after all, they're a perfect model for single supplier health care), etc.

Trump is no where near perfect, but he's better than what we could have had.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    shouldn't they have looked closely at the bill BEFORE they voted to make it law, if there were problems with how money was allocated before it was law, wouldn't it be easier to fix? why try and fix something after you already passed it into law. this is nothing more than a stunt.

hqdefault.jpg

johny5

not a shill account
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 3, 2014
    Indianapolis
    Yes, seriously, I guess some of us just don't know? Sounds like you just don't like him. What is acting presidential, letting the democrats and the media roll all over you like Bush did, or giving a good speech that never really said anything like Obama?

+1 on this! "Acting Presidential"= being a Democrat or an ineffectual Republican.

I have liberal friends who, at home during the day for the first time, are watching the press briefings. They are shocked by the treatment of the press towards Trump. They've been feeding on a steady diet of soundbites from the media, stripped free of context. When they see the full exchange between Trump and the ceaseless hounding and disingenuous posturing of the press, they see things in a much different light.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I keep wondering who has their hand up Pelosi's ass making her mouth move.

She lends a whole new depth to the term, "IDIOT". (Please, pronounce it like Ren and Stimpy)
    :laugh::laugh:
    Ok now that was funny.
    I watched that show all the time after school and I heard that voice perfectly lol.

This evil ***** and the Democrat party leaders know exactly what they are doing. We have 2 enemies currently destroying this country. One is invisible and one is a donkey.
    They are both just as deadly but one is more dangerous because it will attack you from the inside when you think you are safe

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    +1 on this! "Acting Presidential"= being a Democrat or an ineffectual Republican.

I have liberal friends who, at home during the day for the first time, are watching the press briefings. They are shocked by the treatment of the press towards Trump. They've been feeding on a steady diet of soundbites from the media, stripped free of context. When they see the full exchange between Trump and the ceaseless hounding and disingenuous posturing of the press, they see things in a much different light.

OH MY GOSH!
    Liberals who can see past the ORANGE MAN BAD doctrine of faith?
    Who would have thought it possible?

badmotorscooter

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Mooresville
    Yes, seriously, I guess some of us just don't know? Sounds like you just don't like him. What is acting presidential, letting the democrats and the media roll all over you like Bush did, or giving a good speech that never really said anything like Obama?
    My response is not directly at you...

I should be more specific about his efforts right now. Up until a few months ago he did okay for the most part. He needs to use his position to encourage all the states to shut down. It's my understanding he doesn't have the power, and that's fine. His gesture goes a long way in how governors make decisions. As far as his behavior toward others, it's childish at times. A president should not deny helping (or delay) anyone because they don't like them. It's stupid, and there is no time for games. It's time we as a nation buckle down ride this out and let science be our guide. He has been caught BSing many things he has said over the past couple months. Though making corrective actions now, many are too little to late in my opinion. I'm with him on one aspect, we need to get the economy going asap. The best shot we have is to swamp the public with testing. Those with proven antibodies could get back in the job pool sooner.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    You forgot the purple, right? You can’t be this naive.

Bless yer heart.

It's 2 ****ing trillion dollars. Most people don't have any idea how much that is. A stack of a trillion dollars is 68,000 miles high.

The likelihood of fraud is extreme.

Last edited:

badmotorscooter

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Mooresville
    What's the chance we could engage in some specifics? Otherwise, this appears to me to be an ad hominem attack rather than a substantial position.
    His whole downplay of this pandemic led many people to believe they had absolutely nothing to worry about, true most people don't. I would have to spend quite a bit of time to gather his exact words for instances I want to site, quite frankly I don't want to.
    His messaging until the past week or so has been opposite of what the health officials were telling him. Unless I'm way out in left field, most people could see the writing on the wall of what was coming.
    I'm just disappointed in his leadership to the public regarding this crisis. Of course this is just an opinion, and they are like buttholes...

johny5

not a shill account
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 3, 2014
    Indianapolis
    His whole downplay of this pandemic led many people to believe they had absolutely nothing to worry about, true most people don't. I would have to spend quite a bit of time to gather his exact words for instances I want to site, quite frankly I don't want to.
    His messaging until the past week or so has been opposite of what the health officials were telling him. Unless I'm way out in left field, most people could see the writing on the wall of what was coming.
    I'm just disappointed in his leadership to the public regarding this crisis. Of course this is just an opinion, and they are like buttholes...

It is true. President Trump did make comparisons of Covid-19 to the flu. At the time when he was doing this, similar comparisons were being made by people across the political spectrum, with varying degrees of scientific expertise.

To wit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kD-xBdMKiSQ

Yep - that's Dr. Fauci - "This is not a major threat to the people of the United States..."

There are myriad examples of mainstream public figures and publications making similar statements at the time. Our understanding has shifted and the response has been modified. However, in predictable fashion, there are those who wish to exploit this situation, politically. They look back, selectively, for examples of 'misguided' statements, with the advantage of what we know now. It is completely disingenuous and should not be encouraged.

Last edited:

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    It seems to me that Trump started out believing Covid 19 would not be much worse than a bad flu, just like many other people, including health professionals.
    As he has received more information, his attitudes and positions have changed. He knows more now than he, or anyone else, knew in January, so his actions and recommendations are different.

When I listen to the press conferences, he is judged for not doing previously what we now know to be the better course of action.
    Is it really fair to ask why he didn't put a billion N95 masks in stockpile his first year in office?

COOPADUP

Accipiter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 8, 2017
    Hamilton County
    It seems to me that Trump started out believing Covid 19 would not be much worse than a bad flu, just like many other people, including health professionals.
    As he has received more information, his attitudes and positions have changed. He knows more now than he, or anyone else, knew in January, so his actions and recommendations are different.

This. I was also one of those people, but we have been inundated by media stories with details of what this bug can do to people.
    It seems very apocalyptic now.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

When I listen to the press conferences, he is judged for not doing previously what we now know to be the better course of action.
    Is it really fair to ask why he didn't put a billion N95 masks in stockpile his first year in office?

Not to mention, Trump wanted to close the borders fairly early on, yet the democrats and MSM blasted him for being "racist" and "xenophobic". Who knows how much further along we'd be toward "flattening the curve" if that had been done back in February?

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    They should investigate if Adam Schiff has blood on his hands. he is the head of the intelligence committee but instead of getting involved in how the Chinese were covering up the COVID-19 virus at the beginning of this, he was playing politics with the fake impeachment crap.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    :laugh::laugh:
    Ok now that was funny.
    I watched that show all the time after school and I heard that voice perfectly lol.

This evil ***** and the Democrat party leaders know exactly what they are doing. We have 2 enemies currently destroying this country. One is invisible and one is a donkey.
    They are both just as deadly but one is more dangerous because it will attack you from the inside when you think you are safe

The very definition of a fifth column

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    They should investigate if Adam Schiff has blood on his hands. he is the head of the intelligence committee but instead of getting involved in how the Chinese were covering up the COVID-19 virus at the beginning of this, he was playing politics with the fake impeachment crap.

​That's all Trump's fault; if he hadn't gotten elected, the Democrats wouldn't have been trying to get him removed from office.

El-Cigarro

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    What's the chance we could engage in some specifics? Otherwise, this appears to me to be an ad hominem attack rather than a substantial position.
    I'm with you, Johny. As far as any "downplaying", I've seen videos of Pelosi and other Dems doing the same thing. Coaxing people out to Chinatown for the parade, and such... :dunno:

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Seriously?, There are so many things I don't want to start a list. I voted the man in so don't think I'm a hater. From a broad viewpoint he simply doesn't behave professional, let alone presidential. I've no doubt it's a very difficult job, but at least act like you know WTF you are doing.
    He is mildly entering at times.

You don't even know why you dislike him beyond disliking his manner of speaking...

C'mon now, if you're going to voice a criticism, make it something policy wise he's actually done that seriously bothers you.
    I'm so sick and tired of people complaining about how a guy talks when on practically everything else he's done far better than expected.
    We were pretty sure we would end up with an east coast democrat with Trump, but since he was an unknown we didn't know what to expect. So far he's been extremely moderate.

It isn't that I love Trump so much, but that everybody else is so much worse.
    Where would we be right now if Hiliary had been elected?
    No travel bans because they're racist and prejudiced, totally open borders, let the .gov scientists do all the research on treatments and vaccines, let the V. A. Hospitals pick up any health care needs the private hospitals can't handle (after all, they're a perfect model for single supplier health care), etc.

Trump is no where near perfect, but he's better than what we could have had.

For starters, we'd be fighting a hot war in both Iran and Syria right now, if not in Russia by this point. If things went really far south, we'd probably be in a hot war against our own people due to her insane policy.

The pandemic would have been completely covered up as millions of Americans die, just like how hard they down played H1N1.

And we'd be lucky if the markets were anywhere close to where they are even right now.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom