Pelosi Announces Coronavirus investigation; Impeachment II?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Trump shoud pay these people, the harder they try the higher his approval goes!

They just do not understand what has and is happening. They think the Tea Party hurt Obummer. They want to do that to Trump. They don't get that the Tea Party was a reaction to Obummer, not the cause of his falling approval. They don't get that the constant ratcheting up of attacks on Trump are part of the cause of his rising approval.

The American people are usually fair minded. Most never thought Obummer was not given a fair shot to govern. And a majority rejected what he and his party did after 2 years. Most don't think Trump has been given a fair shot to govern. They get that the entire MSM has gone after him since he announced his candidacy and many don't believe that is a fair shot.

Now this will just further solidify the approval for Trump IMHO...

Chase515

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 29, 2011
    Oxford, In
    I've read to many books. I thought the secret service or the cia took care of problems like her. Maybe that was only during the Clinton administration.

badmotorscooter

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Mooresville
    The orange man sucks at his job, but why doesn't this 80 year old woman just go home! Seriously, what else do you need to accomplish at that age, relax and enjoy the rest life has to offer.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    I don't see anything wrong with congress fulfilling its duties to watch, in real time, how we spend the $2 trillion that will be added to our debt. We know that there are those who will attempt to take advantage....party affiliation isn't important. The president set up an inspector general today.

Good on both of them. This is a debt that our grandchildren will have to pay. Shouldn't grandpa watch closely how it's spent?

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    I don't see anything wrong with congress fulfilling its duties to watch, in real time, how we spend the $2 trillion that will be added to our debt. We know that there are those who will attempt to take advantage....party affiliation isn't important. The president set up an inspector general today.

Good on both of them. This is a debt that our grandchildren will have to pay. Shouldn't grandpa watch closely how it's spent?

You forgot the purple, right? You can’t be this naive.

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County

I can support the concept of monitoring how the funds are dispersed, but with Pelosi spearheading the operation, I have serious questions about her ultimate goal, and have no doubt she will turn this into yet another Democratic goat rodeo. She was handing out commemorative impeachment pens for ****'s sake!

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    I think that this may be one of the clearest signs that the Democrat party knows that they cannot defeat Trump, and the rest of their electoral prospects must be looking weak too as voters are not enthusiastic about their presumptive nominee, and POTUS's approval ratings remain high during these uncertain times. They must truly be desperate if they are prepared to launch a second, obviously partisan investigation, not only in an election year, but also in the middle of an ongoing pandemic.

This is the first time I get to vote, so I'm paying attention. I hope others are also paying attention.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I think that this may be one of the clearest signs that the Democrat party knows that they cannot defeat Trump, and the rest of their electoral prospects must be looking weak too as voters are not enthusiastic about their presumptive nominee, and POTUS's approval ratings remain high during these uncertain times. They must truly be desperate if they are prepared to launch a second, obviously partisan investigation, not only in an election year, but also in the middle of an ongoing pandemic.

This is the first time I get to vote, so I'm paying attention. I hope others are also paying attention.

Growing up in a Dem. lever pulling UAW house that every stinking relative was the same I was indoctrinated and expected to tattoo a "D" on my voting hand to assure I marched to the party drum. When I got shed of those idiots and opened my eyes it was clear what the whole thing was about even in those days.

Use this new found freedom wisely sir. As I am sure you will.

abeguzmanmarine

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2017
    TERRE HAUTE

shouldn't they have looked closely at the bill BEFORE they voted to make it law, if there were problems with how money was allocated before it was law, wouldn't it be easier to fix? why try and fix something after you already passed it into law. this is nothing more than a stunt.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    shouldn't they have looked closely at the bill BEFORE they voted to make it law, if there were problems with how money was allocated before it was law, wouldn't it be easier to fix? why try and fix something after you already passed it into law. this is nothing more than a stunt.

There is and will be zero intent to fix anything just a serious scramble to grab any and all loose change.

badmotorscooter

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Mooresville
    What has he done that sucks to you ?
    Seriously?, There are so many things I don't want to start a list. I voted the man in so don't think I'm a hater. From a broad viewpoint he simply doesn't behave professional, let alone presidential. I've no doubt it's a very difficult job, but at least act like you know WTF you are doing.
    He is mildly entering at times.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Seriously?, There are so many things I don't want to start a list. I voted the man in so don't think I'm a hater. From a broad viewpoint he simply doesn't behave professional, let alone presidential. I've no doubt it's a very difficult job, but at least act like you know WTF you are doing.
    He is mildly entering at times.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Yes, seriously, I guess some of us just don't know? Sounds like you just don't like him. What is acting presidential, letting the democrats and the media roll all over you like Bush did, or giving a good speech that never really said anything like Obama?

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Seyboldbryan
    Top Bottom