• ...and so much more!
  • Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    I suspect you're right. I think I have a dusty 50 year old Websters at home somewhere. I'll be sure to look for it next chance I get.

Just looked it up in the 1959 version in my library. 1) long discussion of it's place in grammar. 2) (Coloq) Sex.

That's it, one word in the second meaning. Now then in '59 the word sex didn't used to generate so much confusion either.

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    Meanwhile, our mortal enemies are rapidly gearing up to attack a military that has been utterly politically corrected and emasculated.
    We may bow to another nation someday, but hey! at least we can brag about how into "human rights" we were before we were conquered.

r3126

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 3, 2008
    Indy westside
    Keep in mind that, in most cases, the decisions being made regarding the composition of the military, are being made by individuals that have never heard the crack of small arms passing close by, nor have they had to drag or carry a wounded brother to defilade. Political correctness costs lives!

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    It's never "finished". You can't change the genes. No matter what surgery, what make-up, what hormones, the genes don't lie. And since they still think you are who you really are, you have to constantly counter the bodies natural state with hormones. The hormones treatments don't really stop.

Am I the only one that thinks, "XY == man, XX == woman. Case closed."? I guess I just see past the exterior.

No, you are not the only one who can recognize this simple truth. Taking a man and sawing his dick off does NOT make him a woman.

Keep in mind that, in most cases, the decisions being made regarding the composition of the military, are being made by individuals that have never heard the crack of small arms passing close by, nor have they had to drag or carry a wounded brother to defilade. Political correctness costs lives!

All true, but to the 'politically correct', troops, especially the traditional type as opposed to their flagship flakes are nothing but expendable cannon fodder, so I doubt that they really care so long as it plays well with their fringe voters.

Oh, and one other thing--How could it potentially affect the relationship between the military and the citizens of the republic if the military becomes packed with members of fringe groups who have chips on their shoulders toward most everyone who is not a member of their particular brand of fringe? I can see this becoming an establishment of Obama's proposed alternative force he described as being equal to the military which wouldn't sell created by hijacking the military rather than building a parallel organization.

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    but hey! at least we can brag about how into "human rights" we were before we were conquered.[/QUOTE]I have to wonder if we are already conquered?

Grease

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 28, 2015
    Dirty south
    I feel the same way I did with the issue of women serving on the frontlines. If they can do the job then why not?

Troops are forced to trust strangers with their lives, why should trusting women or transgender be any different? I know in this overly PC world we live in, nothing is that simple, but this really should be that simple.

Because this is a MENTAL ILLNESS. A person is so confused about which gender they are yet we want to give them machine guns and grenades......

First we let the women in to all MOS's, now we have to deal with and put up with the gays, NOW 0bama wants us to have deal with freaks and mentally ill people.

the military is NOT a social experiment. 0bama wants to tear down our military and this is just another way he is doing it.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Seyboldbryan
    Top Bottom