• ...and so much more!
  • ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Aren’t most of us surrounded by corn and cows though?
    On a disturbing note, I’ve worked with several “city boys” that have asked me questions like “what’s that big green thing?” I, shocked, say “the combine???” They say “yeah, what’s it for?” I had no idea people from Indiana wouldn’t know what a combine is!!!
    We just had a rider out today, young lady that is smart as a whip, totally urban, but fascinated by it and will take what’s she’s seen and learned and be a positive influence to others.
    Everyone says there’s so much more to it than they ever imagined.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Well on a couple positive notes I see you are from Indianapolis. I would bug out and head SW because 5 of six nations with nuke capabilities have Carmel Indiana as the #1 strike target (just because it's Carmel) so you can get out quickly going SW.
    secondly that could be the solution to that hard to deal with ex wife.

PS...Insert purple if deemed appropriate.
    Sorry to break the bad news to you, but Carmel moved down to #2 in the nation. The new #1 is Elwood, Indiana, home of the RedGold tomato factory and world headquarters. (Insert more purple here)
    It should be Orestus, Indiana. That way it takes out the larger Orestus Plant, the distribution center, paste storage in Alex and The Worlds Largest Ball of Paint.
    This is starting to sound like a conversation I’ve had before; the first 10 years of my drain tile career so many farmers told me “now, this is the second highest spot in the county”. You can’t all have it.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    This is starting to sound like a conversation I’ve had before; the first 10 years of my drain tile career so many farmers told me “now, this is the second highest spot in the county”. You can’t all have it.
    If they take out Greencastle they take out a major liberal arts college. Please, Russia, do us all a favor!

longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    Rule of 7's. Look it up. 21 days in some form of shelter and radiation levels will be manageable for limited travels outside. Depends on fallout, winds, luck and gear. What you going to do to handle 21 days of poop and other waste. That never gets talked about.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Rule of 7's. Look it up. 21 days in some form of shelter and radiation levels will be manageable for limited travels outside. Depends on fallout, winds, luck and gear. What you going to do to handle 21 days of poop and other waste. That never gets talked about.
    I got that covered. Poop is my #1 concern in a shtf (see what I did there?) situation

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    At 1 flush a day, 21 gallons of water will send my waste to the street. Not my concern after it reaches the street. Keeping radiation out of my dwelling for 21 days is the issue.

Top Bottom