• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    Not sure if this belongs here or in the non-gun forum... (Mods please move of there's a better forum)

Some of these are flat out funny, a LOT are because of inexperience, but as for the rest, they're due to improper handling, influence of alcohol, or being outright stupid d-bags... The latter 3 just make people look like idiots, and the only reason it's funny is hindsight, and lack of injury...

What not to do:

Edit: Just found some NSFW language (in background), fair warning
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwdP__LQ8ms&feature=related[/ame]

Last edited:

Amattern

Expert
    Rating - 97.1%
    66   2   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    Terre Haute, IN
    Not sure if this belongs here or in the non-gun forum... (Mods please move of there's a better forum)

Some of these are flat out funny, a LOT are because of inexperience, but as for the rest, they're due to improper handling, influence of alcohol, or being outright stupid d-bags... The latter 3 just make people look like idiots, and the only reason it's funny is hindsight, and lack of injury...

What not to do:

Edit: Just found some NSFW language (in background), fair warning
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwdP__LQ8ms&feature=related

:laugh:

semperfi211

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Near Lowell
    Some funny stuff. I have to admit I have gotten a scope in the forehead while using iron sights with the see thru rings.
    At 5:07 handing a toddler a loaded gun then getting a bullet in the belly. I not sure if I should say better him than anyone else. But WTF??

DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    Some funny stuff. I have to admit I have gotten a scope in the forehead while using iron sights with the see thru rings.
    At 5:07 handing a toddler a loaded gun then getting a bullet in the belly. I not sure if I should say better him than anyone else. But WTF??

First time I ever shot a rifle was my dad's Mini-14, I was maybe 8 years old, and had the scope WAY too close... POW!

Stepped down to a 10/22 after that.

canav844

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 22, 2011
    WTF could that possibly be used for :dunno:
    "All legal purposes" or "Sport" also elephant comes to mind. I'm curious what kind of accuracy they get on the first shot, and if any take a follow up. .50BMG has some popularity and a fair bit of kick as well, it's a rite of passage and pride for some.

It's more interesting for me to watch some of the reactions of others in the video, be it duck and cover from the AK :ar15: or catching the thrown shotgun in midair. The guy that gave the loaded gun to the little kid, I'll attribute to Darwinism and thank god the kid wasn't the one hurt.

RobbLG

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2010
    We could throw the anti gun crowd a bone and tell them that they can take all guns away from everybody in this video and we'll call it even...

Top Bottom