• ...and so much more!
  • Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Certainly gives a good demonstration why a PGO 12ga is a bad idea. It can be funny to watch, but I just can't respect all these guys that give Smith 500s and Desert Eagles to girls so they'll get hit in the face. That's just mean.

Davegrave

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 16, 2011
    Hammond, IN
    Funny stuff there. A lot of people taking a scope to the eye socket. :yesway:
    Some hot girls. :D

I definitely don't think everyone in that video was stupid. The girls with guns too big to handle, The inexperienced shooters given way too much gun for a new shooter to handle, the people who just had a horrible gun malfuntion (did you see that one guy who's barrel split like bugs bunny stuck his finger in the end? Wow) They aren't stupid just unwilling participants in some dangerous comedy.

And all the guys at they end with the Tyrannosaur, I didn't see anyone shooting that and not looking shook and stunned. I know that's how I'd look, but I'd still like to take a shot. :rockwoot:

Great video.

holtkampaj

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    why do people do such dumb things? funny yes but as long as everyong that sees the vid doesn't think all gun owners are that dumb lol

jon5212

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2010
    I'll have to say some were pretty funny... However its a good video pointing out that natural selection still exists.

Rating - 100%
    139   0   0
    Sep 3, 2010
    You all the see the barrel at .23 seconds?

I don't believe that was his fault (or at least not in the sense everyone else is in the video) but scary stuff...

abraham743

Marksman
    Rating - 98.1%
    51   1   0
    Aug 17, 2011
    Indy SS
    pretty stupid stuff. it reminds of when my buddy was going to show me how a man shoots a 454super red hawk. he held it out with one hand and started pulling the trigger as fast he could needless to say gun was handed back to me bloody.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    It is interesting how many of these involve pistol grip shotguns.

When you say "interesting" to you mean "expected"?:laugh:

We are fortunate at INGO to have jeremy's Silly Shotgun Doctrine to prevent us from injury from such stupid weapons.:D

And now, Milla Jovovich.

images

Top Bottom