• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Are we talking Red Dawn "obtain the Form 4473s" type of confiscation, or "dem darn liebrals gonna take argh guns!!1!"?

The moment legally possessed and BATFE-registered Title II weapons, owned by the most law-abiding citizens this country has, are 'nicely asked' to be handed over to Uncle Sugar will be the moment civil unrest like this country has not seen in decades will begin.

The moment the first law-abiding owner gets no-knocked in the middle of the night to seize their Title II weapons will light the match that starts a fire most folks simply cannot comprehend...and it won't be limited to folks who are stamp collectors.

In the beyond highly unlikely event a circumstance as posited ever presents itself the brownshirts can have my suppressors and registered SBR lowers....cuz I might just maybe possibly have other, non-SBR registered lowers that are functionally identical to the ones in BATFE's registers.

several states are already confiscating guns and mags..... no one is doing anything.

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    What about California..... if you have a precrazy AR? (Detachable 30rnd mag adjustable stock) They don’t come get it from you?

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    In the proposed scenario, if it gets that bad, it seems like promptly handing over NFA items is a small thing since everything else was already stolen, lost, or sold. If it gets that bad, the least of our worries will be compliance with the NFA.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    In the proposed scenario, if it gets that bad, it seems like promptly handing over NFA items is a small thing since everything else was already stolen, lost, or sold. If it gets that bad, the least of our worries will be compliance with the NFA.
    Speak for yourself. I've got more guns with stamps than without. :runaway:

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    I dunno who y'all think is going to be doing the confiscating. I'm sure as hell not.
    Don't underestimate how low your fellow man will stoop to achieve power. The nazis had no problem finding willing accomplices to perform genocide in every country they invaded. Merely confiscating arms is nothing by comparison.

If they are confiscating arms, the constitution has died, as well as our form of government. Do as you're told, or you will be shot. Still willing to resist? Do as you're told or we will shoot your family, in front of you. Comply, or face our wrath works, when there is no law to save you. Sad, but true.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    This thread is a worthwhile consideration. That said, if it comes to confiscation there won't be any door to door. They'll wait for us to die off or get in some other legal issue (like red flag?).

Their biggest push is not gun confiscation. The enemies biggest effort is through our youth. They work through the schools and social media to turn our kids. Sadly, its becoming cool to make the NRA and gun owners bad guys.

SOUP

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    Noblesville
    You certainly wouldn't find a select few of my firearms buried beneath the surface in a Pelican case... but if so, maybe I'd leave a treasure map in midst of my demise? :dunno:

Joking aside, I do believe this will occur on a large scale at some point in my life time. I truly don't think people understand the importance of the 2A and how uneasy, putting it lightly, things will get if it continues to be degraded as such. You throw confiscation into the mix you're opening the doors for something much larger.

spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    There is a saying that has long been common in my half of the country. There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty, soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order. You can debate, vote, and go to court in order to get things changed. You only go ammo box when those other things no longer work, because once you do, there is no going back.

Now you understand why the Framers put the 2nd Amendment in there. It is the kill switch on the Republic, and everyone with a clue prays we never have to use it.

Right now you guys (leftists) are angry and talking a lot of s**t. This is all new to you. My side is the one with the guns, training, and the vast majority of the combat vets, and we really don’t want our government to get so out of control that this ever happens. Only fools wish for a revolution. But that big red button is still there in case of emergency because if a nation as powerful as America ever turned truly evil then the future is doomed. As Orwell said, if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face—forever.

From here:
    http://monsterhunternation.com/2016...who-are-suddenly-interested-in-gun-ownership/

JeepHammer

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2018
    SW Indiana
    WOW!
    Sounds like no one has read the Constitution or can differentiate between a ban on a specific type of firearm and an outright confiscation of ALL firearms...

I sure hope my air compressor powered potato 'Gun' isn't included, it would take me the better part of an hour to make another one...

Ruffnek

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    WOW!
    Sounds like no one has read the Constitution or can differentiate between a ban on a specific type of firearm and an outright confiscation of ALL firearms...

I sure hope my air compressor powered potato 'Gun' isn't included, it would take me the better part of an hour to make another one...
    Sounds like you don't understand that the easiest way to take away ALL firearms is by taking one specific firearm at a time.

JeepHammer

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2018
    SW Indiana
    Sounds like you don't understand that the easiest way to take away ALL firearms is by taking one specific firearm at a time.

You would be correct, I don't understand it because it's not true.
    I was under the impression it was a hypothetical situation, as in NOT REAL.
    Like zombies, I don't allow FICTION to create fear in my life.
    If you want to waste time on fear/fear mongering, it's your time, waste away!

I've done fine without explosive shells, high power bores larger than 1/2", surface to air missiles, etc., Didn't effect my civilian firearms ownership.
    I don't feel the need to own military grade weapons since I'm no longer in the military hunting armored vehicles.
    Groundhogs & coyotes have NEVER shot back or used body armor that I'm aware of...

I hope I never have to defend the Constitution other than verbally and with a vote in this country, but if it comes right down to it, I'll drag my old, disabled butt back into service...

And... Since you missed the point of my comment (about as veiled as a picture window), it's a moot point anyway.
    I make a pretty fair potato 'Gun', if I do say so myself... ;)

Last edited:

STFU

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Sep 30, 2015
    Hamilton County
    As far as I am concerned:

• a BATFE signed Form 4 indicates an NFA item was transferred to you or your trust.
    • a BATFE signed Form 1 indicates they gave you permission to create the NFA item. It does not mean you ever proceeded with construction.
    There's a reason I am investing in several Form 1 silencers and 80% lowers at this time.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I dunno who y'all think is going to be doing the confiscating. I'm sure as hell not.
    Officers in other states are and I'm sure the govt wont have trouble finding ones that will and firing ones that wont.
    This is what will lead us to the inevitable. Patriots will stick together, I hope. Good for you VUPD. I'm sure YOU wont do it. I'm sure other fine Leo's on here wont either. Its encouraging

Top Bottom