• ...and so much more!
  • Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Don't underestimate how low your fellow man will stoop to achieve power. The nazis had no problem finding willing accomplices to perform genocide in every country they invaded. Merely confiscating arms is nothing by comparison.

If they are confiscating arms, the constitution has died, as well as our form of government. Do as you're told, or you will be shot. Still willing to resist? Do as you're told or we will shoot your family, in front of you. Comply, or face our wrath works, when there is no law to save you. Sad, but true.
    Yep. Look no further than NJ, NY, Maryland, Commirfornia and chicago, philly.
    At that point their uniforms wont mean dick to me. They are imposters.

Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    152   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    I’d ask them to expedite the ATF, because my dealer has half of my class 3 items in NFA jail already.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I would imagine that the jersey leadership will pick their targets carefully in the event of home and business searches for magazines. Mistakes, even in the just cause of total gun confiscation, will look bad. Much like the efforts at confiscation during the Katrina disaster some years back.

Top Bottom