• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GuyRelford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 30, 2009
    Zionsville
    So, it's 2:00 am and you're awakened by the sound of glass breaking next to your front door. What do you do? Do you have a plan? What is the best "safe room" within your home? What shooting skills do you need to potentially protect yourself and your family - and have you practiced those skills? What are the legal issues associated with the use of deadly force in self-defense in the home?

Those are the exact issues addressed in Personal Protection in the Home. TFT is holding a PPIH course on Saturday, August 27 at Eagle Creek Pistol Range. The cost is normally $225; however, we're offering a 25% discount right now to INGO members - so it's only $165 - for a very high-level, all-day course.

Check out www.tactical-firearms.com for additional details. To take advantage of the INGO discount, just email me at grelford@tactical-firearms.com.

We hope to see you at Eagle Creek!

Guy

Swim404

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    ATL
    Do you have to be an Indiana resident to take these courses? If this offer came up again when I was planning to be home visiting my family in Indy, I would definitely like to sign-up. (I now live in Atlanta, GA...will have my GWL soon)

GuyRelford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 30, 2009
    Zionsville
    Do you have to be an Indiana resident to take these courses? If this offer came up again when I was planning to be home visiting my family in Indy, I would definitely like to sign-up. (I now live in Atlanta, GA...will have my GWL soon)

Not at all. And we'd love to see you in a course.

Swim404

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    ATL
    That's great news! I'll have to keep my eye out. I'm really interested in training as I know gas station and pizza employees will not always be there to protect me (past incidents). Hope to meet you sometime this year!

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Hondolane
    Top Bottom