• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GuyRelford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 30, 2009
    Zionsville
    So, it's 2:00 am and you're awakened by the sound of glass breaking next to your front door. What do you do? Do you have a plan? What is the best "safe room" within your home? What shooting skills do you need to potentially protect yourself and your family - and have you practiced those skills? What are the legal issues associated with the use of deadly force in self-defense in the home?

Those are the exact issues addressed in Personal Protection in the Home. TFT is holding a PPIH course on Saturday, August 27 at Eagle Creek Pistol Range. The cost is normally $225; however, we're offering a 25% discount right now to INGO members - so it's only $165 - for a very high-level, all-day course.

Check out www.tactical-firearms.com for additional details. To take advantage of the INGO discount, just email me at grelford@tactical-firearms.com.

We hope to see you at Eagle Creek!

Guy

Swim404

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    ATL
    Do you have to be an Indiana resident to take these courses? If this offer came up again when I was planning to be home visiting my family in Indy, I would definitely like to sign-up. (I now live in Atlanta, GA...will have my GWL soon)

GuyRelford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 30, 2009
    Zionsville
    Do you have to be an Indiana resident to take these courses? If this offer came up again when I was planning to be home visiting my family in Indy, I would definitely like to sign-up. (I now live in Atlanta, GA...will have my GWL soon)

Not at all. And we'd love to see you in a course.

Swim404

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    ATL
    That's great news! I'll have to keep my eye out. I'm really interested in training as I know gas station and pizza employees will not always be there to protect me (past incidents). Hope to meet you sometime this year!

Top Bottom