• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • russc2542

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Oct 24, 2015
    Columbus
    INTJ (19/22/38/23) too. Doubt there'll be much variation since this is kind of a limited sample of the population.

I did throw the teambuilding class for a loop because the survey they had us to figured I'd be comfortable in conversations beyond arms length to the other person based on whatever mumbo jumbo. Little did they know I'd been hanging out with a coworker from Ethiopia who was used to conversing practically nose-to-nose.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    It would be interesting to see how other groups like demanding mommies, antifa or republican politicians just to name a few.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I'm coming in as an INTJ. I've taken this test numerous times over the years and have always been either an INTJ or INTP, with INTJ happening most often.

Career: Information Security Architect

Introvert(53%) iNtuitive(56%) Thinking(59%) Judging(25%)

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    I got ENFJ. It seems strange to me lol but people have always said I should have been a salesman. Though I have always had fast paced high risk type jobs that require quick thinking.

My score were. 22 22 3 28

It said I have no preference of feeling over thinking.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    ENFP
    Extravert(62%) iNtuitive(57%) Feeling(16%) Perceiving(7%)

• You have distinct preference of Extraversion over Introversion (62%)
    • You have distinct preference of Intuition over Sensing (57%)
    • You have slight preference of Feeling over Thinking (16%)
    • You have slight preference of Perceiving over Judging (7%)

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    ...personality shows what you are outside or what you are to the world,a mask; character reveals what you are on the inside, your morals and ethics.

So, which is our system architecture, which part our chosen operating system, which the apps we chose to run?

I will continue to attempt to avoid judgment of personality.

Because there are no bad personality types, right? Just different. :yesway:

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    The Air Force was using Classic DiSC several years ago. It is similar, has 4 areas and identifies personalities by the top 2. D = Directive, I = Influential, S = Steady, C= Conscientious (detail oriented). I was an ID (if I can't make you want to do it my way I switch to, "CAUSE I SAID SO!!")

My Steady score was a negative number. Did I spend so many years in the USAF because I like change, or did being in the Air Force make me this way?

All the Aircraft Maintenance guys were CD or DC. Is that why they were in Aircraft Maintenance, or were they that way from being in Aircraft Maintenance? HHhhmmmm..

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    ISTJ
    Introvert(44%) Sensing(12%) Thinking(41%) Judging(25%)

• [*=left]You have moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (44%)
      [*=left]You have slight preference of Sensing over Intuition (12%)
      [*=left]You have moderate preference of Thinking over Feeling (41%)
      [*=left]You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (25%)

ATM

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    The Air Force was using Classic DiSC several years ago. It is similar, has 4 areas and identifies personalities by the top 2. D = Directive, I = Influential, S = Steady, C= Conscientious (detail oriented). I was an ID (if I can't make you want to do it my way I switch to, "CAUSE I SAID SO!!")

My Steady score was a negative number. Did I spend so many years in the USAF because I like change, or did being in the Air Force make me this way?

All the Aircraft Maintenance guys were CD or DC. Is that why they were in Aircraft Maintenance, or were they that way from being in Aircraft Maintenance? HHhhmmmm..

I've explored that system as well. High I here, like you, but C was my lowest.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I stand by my critique of the process, but since this seems to be a thing and I don't wish to appear to be hiding anything (especially with Comey looking for his next job) I did a quick run-thru

View attachment 55906

When I read a little bit of the results, such as what kind of friends I would choose it was WAY off and again I was reminded of "As a Leo you are ... yada yada yada" - same level of science involved as far as I can tell

ATM

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    I stand by my critique of the process, but since this seems to be a thing and I don't wish to appear to be hiding anything (especially with Comey looking for his next job) I did a quick run-thru

When I read a little bit of the results, such as what kind of friends I would choose it was WAY off and again I was reminded of "As a Leo you are ... yada yada yada" - same level of science involved as far as I can tell

You might explore the science involved before dismissing it: https://www.16personalities.com/articles/our-theory

If you answered the questions according to your own core preferences, you'll arrive at each of your core preferences as a letter. Your preferences would be ENTP-T (ETA: I am an ENTP-A, for reference.)

If you answer the questions according to what you think core preferences should be, you'll arrive at each of those core preferences as a letter. You'd think people should be ENTP-T, whether that describes your own true core preferences or not.

Each letter is just a core preference of 2 choices, neither good nor bad, neither locked in as your only option, one or the other just what you naturally prefer. This leads to 16 possible arrangements, each unique, neither good nor bad.

Regarding horoscopes, there is but one question to be asked to sort you into one of 12 categories: which month did you prefer to be born? Not very scientific.

Last edited:

ATM

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    ISFJ here, and I don`t like it...:xmad:

Ask yourself why you don't like preferring I over E, S over N, F over T, or J over P. Why would you like to prefer something different in any of those categories?

Do you not like those preferences in others or only dislike those preferences in you? Did you even conclude your own preferences accurately in answering each of the question choices according to your natural core preference?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    You might explore the science involved before dismissing it: https://www.16personalities.com/articles/our-theory

If you answered the questions according to your own core preferences, you'll arrive at each of your core preferences as a letter. Your preferences would be ENTP-T (ETA: I am an ENTP-A, for reference.)

IF? You wound me, sir

If you answer the questions according to what you think core preferences should be, you'll arrive at each of those core preferences as a letter. You'd think people should be ENTP-T, whether that describes your own true core preferences or not.

Each letter is just a core preference of 2 choices, neither good nor bad, neither locked in as your only option, one or the other just what you naturally prefer. This leads to 16 possible arrangements, each unique, neither good nor bad.

Regarding horoscopes, there is but one question to be asked to sort you into one of 12 categories: which month did you prefer to be born? Not very scientific.

I might prefer 4 forms, 8 Tri-grams and 64 Hexagrams

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    ISFJ here, and I don`t like it...:xmad:
    Does the description of the traits of ISJFs not reflect you? Mine, with a few exceptions, fits me uncannily. I find the most value in it when I can show people a description of my type to help them understand where I'm coming from. INTPs can tend to offend people without intending to.

If it ISJF does reflect you and you don't like the person it reveals, there are some things you can do about that.

Top Bottom