• jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I always mean for my replies to sound snottier than they actually were. :):

It wasn't that. It wouldn't have mattered how snotty it sounded, if what was stated was accurate xNTP's would likely never think an apology was necessary.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    It wasn't that. It wouldn't have mattered how snotty it sounded, if what was stated was accurate xNTP's would likely never think an apology was necessary.

Also true.

The best approach in communicating with an ENTP is to be straightforward. No games – they’ll win. No "pulling rank" – they’ll just want to put you in your place. No apologies – you’ll undermine yourself. Try "I need/want to talk to you."

Lelliott8

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2016
    Crawfordsville
    Wow, very much INFP-T

I wonder how differently the tests would look if someone else took it on your behalf. How you perceive yourself might be a lot different than how others perceive you.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Wow, very much INFP-T

I wonder how differently the tests would look if someone else took it on your behalf. How you perceive yourself might be a lot different than how others perceive you.

I did that with my son, who I think I know pretty well. I got 3 letters right.

ATM

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Wow, very much INFP-T

I've recommended this to folks before who couldn't seem to wrap their head around answering a series of questions according to their basic underlying preferences, when most of the questions could be easily answered either way under varying circumstances or from some other frame of reference.

How would your spouse (or another who knows you quite well) answer them for you?

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    I've recommended this to folks before who couldn't seem to wrap their head around answering a series of questions according to their basic underlying preferences, when most of the questions could be easily answered either way under varying circumstances or from some other frame of reference.

How would your spouse (or another who knows you quite well) answer them for you?

For me since we have been married for 33 years and dated before that for 4 years, she would get the same results that I get. After this many years, she knows me very well.:)

Us both knowing ourselves and each other has been probably the greatest contributor to us having a great life together.

Lelliott8

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2016
    Crawfordsville

Maybe your question was rhetorical, but I imagine people view me as more Thinking and Judging than Feeling and Prospecting. My wife may get it all correct, but I doubt anyone else would. INFP describes me very well, though.

ATM

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    0f7765d6d1cb269ef1ef159001fc12cc0d8c1262a8649487b1fa24d8f1c15a1e.jpg

;)

Top Bottom