• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    It amazes me that someone would attack another gun owner for using a resource at their disposal. It's disgusting actually.

Rob, you're probably never going to have to use a gun in self defense. Does that mean you wouldn't strap it on just in case?

I think you're being a little hyper-sensitive here.

I'm not attacking you personally. I'm just pointing out that these silly little petitions are a joke, no one takes them seriously, and shouldn't be confused for actually doing something.

If it gives ya the warm and fuzzy, go for it. But for love of the 2nd amendment, don't think that signing a joke petition is going to accomplish anything (as you yourself admit), and that you've done your part for the day and can act all high n mighty about it.

I'm a little disappointed that you yourself admit that it's an activity that won't accomplish anything, but attack me for pointing it out.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    I think you're being a little hyper-sensitive here.

I'm not attacking you personally. I'm just pointing out that these silly little petitions are a joke, no one takes them seriously, and shouldn't be confused for actually doing something.

If it gives ya the warm and fuzzy, go for it. But for love of the 2nd amendment, don't think that signing a joke petition is going to accomplish anything (as you yourself admit), and that you've done your part for the day.

I'm shocked that you yourself admit that it's an activity that won't accomplish anything, but attack me for pointing it out.
    Again, it's a lead in line.. It draws attention to read further, maybe even a little reverse psychology.

Top Bottom