• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    parting tis sweet sorrow, again. the colts did this before manning when they decided to go with him over harbaugh back in '98. now looks like they do it again.

i personally think they should go with rg3 instead of luck. anyone remember a guy named ryan leaf?

I'm with you. It would be nice to see a mobile QB for one in Indy.... tho JH was a pretty good one too

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    he's better off leaving. He can't move well enough and doesn't have enough protection. Let alone both sides of the line will lose talent.

Colts are rebooting and will be rebuilding. Luck looks good, we'll see how it all pans out.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Yes, PEYTON is leaving Indy. He refused to renegotiate his contract. Thats life.

Then good riddance. He was paid what again for not ever taking snap last year? and he expects to get more after a year of not playing, and bun arm. Appears he just like every other athlete, greedy.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Then good riddance. He was paid what again for not ever taking snap last year? and he expects to get more after a year of not playing, and bun arm. Appears he just like every other athlete, greedy.

Why else would he be pimping himself during Super Bowl week?

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    The Colts moved here at about the same time I did. I didn't really have a pro team until I moved here and so started following the Colts. As a life-long Tennessee fan, I was so glad when they drafted Peyton over Leaf. He's been a great qb for the Colts, as well as a great face for Indiana. (not to mention for us Vol fans:))

All seasons have their time and I for one, am sad to see this one end. Good luck Peyton my family will miss seeing you on our sidelines.

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    All this talk of $ against the cap is BS. They BOTH signed the long term deal over a year ago with the cap in mind! The money due Peyton doesn't all go towards the cap. Do people really think they'd build a contract like that? Most of it is bonus money. This is Irsay not paying the bonus because Peyton is not ready to start taking hits & Irsay has an ace in the hole (Luck). That's the only way you cut a guy like that.

tatic05

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 3, 2011
    Ft. Wayne
    Colts suck...Manning sucks, that is all.

And by the way KC has already been talking to him. Which if he goes there, I will have to find a new team. I cant stand Manning that much, people think he walks on water.

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    Don't get me wrong, I hate the Colts...always have. This will probably cost the Colts huge in attendance dollars, but the right move for a franchise. They have tons of free agent money to try and help the rebuilding process. So the true "die hard" fans can go to a game now. The seats were looking pretty empty at the end of last year. There was so much "suck for Luck" talk going on, I thought that is what the fans wanted. Now that it is a reality, it seems that is not what they wanted.

Someone said it earlier, but I think Luck is going to be the next Ryan Leaf.

I know, because I have years of internet experience and I was 1-13 the one year I played fantasy football.

Rip007

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Sad to see Peyton go, he put Indianapolis and the Colts back on the NFL map. But unfortunately like all sports the NFL is a business. You rarely is a player stay with one team throught out their career. I'll still be a Colts fan, and a Peyton Manning fan!

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Check out indystar.com (2058):

"NFL's only 4-time MVP expected to party ways with team, but Star source there is slight possibility Manning and team owner Jim Irsay could reach an agreement; news conference set for Wednesday."

Proving they are editorially retarded..."part ways" not "party ways". Irsay write that? :D

Last edited:
    Top Bottom