• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    I logged in just fine and everything is where it's supposed to be. Had no issues navigating the new interface, either. All my stuff was in the library, where it's apparently supposed to be. All content that links to other places (like website content) is working like it's supposed to. Not sure why some folks are having issue, unless they just are confused by the new interface. :dunno:

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    They act like dead links. I don't think there is room for confusion on my end. (not usually the case :D) The site I linked to earlier said their diagnostics confirmed a problem. I'll try from a couple different computers, sounds like a compatibility issue with an update in an operating system or some software it uses. :dunno:

trapperDave

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Morristown, IN
    mine is all jacked up too. Ive tried it thr IE and google chrome...same thing. Try to upload pic, it lets browse puter, select pic then when i open, it freezes up n wont give me an upload button.

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    My desktop and laptop are both same dead results. My daughters android tablet, however looks like it is able to at least see the pics I already have uploaded.

Now the problem is that the old man (me) has to figure out how to do these tasks from the tablet. Anyone's kids available this evening to give me a tutorial? lol

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    PB is working well again tonight. I was even able to get in Bunnykids childhood albums and copy a picture of him when he was younger. It appears he has always wanted to be a unicorn.

46259_176393902500264_69837973_n.jpg

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    At the bottom of the page, clink on the link that says "view full website". :D

It's funny you mention this. Mine somehow went into mobile mode last night. I logged out & back in & it was still mobile. Finally I found the link you mentioned and clicked on it, then all was well again.

For a minute, I thought I had a bunny curse for picking on BK earlier. :):

nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county
    It's funny you mention this. Mine somehow went into mobile mode last night. I logged out & back in & it was still mobile. Finally I found the link you mentioned and clicked on it, then all was well again.

For a minute, I thought I had a bunny curse for picking on BK earlier. :):

Good for you for picking on him. :D Don't know what the bug is, it pops up now then, regardless of clearing your cache or not. Drove me nuts a couple months ago till I figured it out. I had a lot of pics from an INGO M&S that I needed to post. :ingo:

Top Bottom