• Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    Pink hat????? Why oh why?? :runaway:

Hehe.. because it's easier than finding decent pink camos! :D
    AND, it makes me easily identifiable. Because *sometimes* I'm NOT the only girl on the range. However, so far, I have been the only one with five pistols laid out in front of her on the table without a man or three standing around showing her how to shoot them.

My favorite comment so far.. "I guess nobody better break into her house!"

TomN

'tis but a flesh wound!
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Elkhart
    Pink...... camo? I'm trying to wrap my head around that... but it hurts!

But I gotta ask... pretty lady that likes guns... despite the pink affliction...

So do you have any single sisters??

Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX

But I gotta ask... pretty lady that likes guns... despite the pink affliction...

Not only guns.... She also knows how to make Dump Cake.... Build fully dynamic websites from scratch in Notepad.... & plays World of Warcrack.... ;)

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars

Two are married, and the other one is .. um.. We don't have the same tastes or interests. I love her, but ... we haven't been alike since we were in pre-school together. :P

and here: Pink Camo

I'm too big for the baby stuff, I refuse to wear just my underwear in public (sorry guys), and I can't stand that ugly bold pink and black camo that's on every other search for it.

I've reduced myself to making pants, but I can't even find decent fabric. I've resorted to a brown/tan camo where the pattern is made from butterflies. Look for them coming soon to a range near you! :)

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars

And btw.. this actually kinda started as a joke on this forum the first couple of days I was here... but now I've decided to make pink my trademark. :P I can be a girly girl and still be in to guns, right? ;)

TomN

'tis but a flesh wound!
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Elkhart
    That pink camo hurts my eyes!! Make it stop!!

I did WoW for a couple years. Did beta for a bit then for a while after release. Got bored with it though and stopped.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Pami- my sister is BIG into WoW. You'll get a chance to meet her at the May 10 Pistol class in New Castle.

As for pink camo. . .

ROTH1069.jpg

ROTHCO6736.jpg

womenstretchflrepntspinkcamo.jpg

Welcome to the Army Surplus 1 Online Store

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    Hey Pam,
    I know I've seen pink camo gear at the 1500 at the fairgrounds. It's gonna be back on the 30 and 31st of May.

Yep, I remember seeing it there, too. I don't know if we'll go again, though. We'll have to see when it gets closer to the time. :) Thanks for reminding me!

JohnE

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Thanks Pami. It was nice to meet you and Lars. I hope that Jon had a good time here. The guys next to you shot the concrete top 7 times???? Was they trying to hit the helicopters that was flying around? Can't see how anybody can be that bad of a shot.:runaway::dunno: Keep the pink hat even if you can't find the right pink camo for you. With your pink hat and Lars HK hat I thought it was the two of you. Yeah you can be a girly girl and still have fun with weapons!!

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    The guys next to you shot the concrete top 7 times???? Was they trying to hit the helicopters that was flying around? Can't see how anybody can be that bad of a shot.:runaway::dunno:

They had already left by the time we were packing up and you came over. I think we all finally decided the guy was extremely new (like, first-time shooting an AR new).. but then again, so was I and my shots weren't that far off... and that he must have been using the barrel nose as his final sight point, because we just can't see how he was hitting that high otherwise and not realizing it. Oh well. Mistakes happen. Maybe he'll do better next time. :)

Top Bottom