• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • goColt

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 3, 2008
    Boone County
    Ladies and gentlemen, the trash situation has been discussed and is currently being resolved both in the short term and the long term. Hopefully it fixes the problem or at least reduces it.

We appreciate everyone's effort to keep MCFG clean so everyone can enjoy themselves in a safe environment.

Irishshooter

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    Avon
    You can put all the trash cans you want out, and employe a full time janitor to empty them and it still will not stop some lazy a$$ with no regard for anyone else from leaving their spent shot shells all over the bays. As I stated originally if you see it being done turn them in.

browndog2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Went to the range on Sunday around 1pm. Set up for the close berms as I had new shooters along. Brought along a trash bag - 45 to 50 more trips to the range and the trash bag might be full. No problems. I bought corrugated plastic boards for target backers, so those go home with me. (rain does not affect the plastic) Kept all of the revolver brass for reloading, only recovered some of the 9mm and 380. But the brass hounds will get them eventually. I did not recover any of the .22 casings, but we did sweep the firing line when we were finished. We were there for almost 4 hours and had the range to our selves for the first 3 and a half hours. (the bays were active, but no one ventured onto the main range until the last half hour we were there.) Its good to hear the board is addressing the trash issues, but its easy to help the situation by not leaving any trash or as little as possible.

Top Bottom