• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LLDJR

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    Southside/Southport
    1911 in 9mm that is, STI Trojan Ambi Safety & Red FO Front Sight, 3 Tripp 10 round mags in route as well

c6b9c03a.jpg

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Man, I am so done buying guns, but people like you make life very difficult! Why would you have to post something like this? My fun money envelope is empty and I'm starting to feel the need for some new steel, but I must stay faithful. I'm sure that gun is extremely expensive since it looks so nice, so I probably shouldn't ever think about owning one, anyway. I'm sure it's pretty balanced and that's something that will add more money. I'll just move on and won't dare ask where you got it.

I WANT ONE! :crying:

snowrs

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2011
    Evansville
    My only complaint and it is a petty one with STI is I do not like their billboards or the slide serrations they use. They make an excellent pistol, congrats.

Rating - 100%
    139   0   0
    Sep 3, 2010
    Man, I am so done buying guns, but people like you make life very difficult! Why would you have to post something like this? My fun money envelope is empty and I'm starting to feel the need for some new steel, but I must stay faithful. I'm sure that gun is extremely expensive since it looks so nice, so I probably shouldn't ever think about owning one, anyway. I'm sure it's pretty balanced and that's something that will add more money. I'll just move on and won't dare ask where you got it.

I have a buddy that says that after each gun he buys.....I must have heard it 30 times. Good luck though :)

LLDJR

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    Southside/Southport
    My "plastic allergy" kicked up so I sold my Glock 34 OD*** I liked it, but I like the STI better

Ordered it yesterday at 3pm, arrived today at 3pm, must be an omen:D

Shooters Connection in Kentucky sold it to me.
    9492a578.jpg

Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Mishawaka
    When ever you have to bend the rules with cash flow, there's no better way to do it then with a 1911 purchase! Congrats, it looks like a sweet shooter and gorgeous all in black.

snowrs

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2011
    Evansville
    I am thinking the same thing, Selling my XDm and picking up a 9mm Dan Wesson Guardian. My wife would kill me though I think.

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    110   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County

:lmfao::lol2: Come on Que you know it has to happen! :D

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN

Isn't that the truth. Every time I convince myself I don't want or need another handgun, a post like this comes along and before long, I'm drooling on the counter at a gun shop. It's a sickness I tell you! A sickness...

LLDJR

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    Southside/Southport
    Picked it up Thursday from Beech Grove Firearms, (they raised their transfer fee from $15 to $25 by the way) and then I tried to shoot it early Friday morning at MCFG, but it would not strike the primer with enough force to shoot a single round, just click, click, click, no fire:noway:.

Not sure if the wrong Firing Pin spring was installed or if the firing pin hole was not machined correctly or what, my suspicion ios that the hole for the pin is out of tolerance***,but anyway I called STI and they said to send it back UPS Red on their dime

It was toss up for me to get another Kimber or the STI, I'm sure they will make it right, but for a $1100 pistol to not fire out of the box, was very disappointing to say the least. :dunno:

Taylorz71

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 21, 2011
    Central IN

LOL and Amen - even my side job money is going for other things and my gun $$ is dried up.

LLDJR

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    Southside/Southport

Dude,, try buying toys for two people,, me and my son, he wants one of everything,, or anything that shoots Full Automatic :ar15:!

Top Bottom