• ...and so much more!
  • AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    I just shot my CZ for the first time...LOVE IT... I have a Huntertown 9mm suppressor but it is so long it doesn't really look SBR'd so I haven't taken any pics :)
    shot great though and no blow back in the face even for a left handed shooter. Can't wait to get the Omega 9k

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Sounds great.

I still have months and months of waiting on my paperwork. Ugh.

Still haven't shot mine, at all. I'm hoping next week to go to the range.

Sling10mm

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2012
    I've got the new trigger for my CZ Scorpion, but don't want to put it in until I get the replacement trigger pack from CZ. Unfortunately, no idea when it will be here.

AllenM

Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    I am going to try polishing parts and installing the spring kit and flat trigger from HB to see what that gives me

Last edited:

6mm Shoot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2012
    I have been looking at building a 45 ACP AR and for the circle 10 stuff, plus other parts needed you are looking at $1200. Yes I know that isn't 9mm. Then the lever action isn't 9mm. I personally think I am going to go with the Aero in 45 ACP and call it good. That saves me around $400.

NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg
    I thought I had wrote off the AR9 and started to consider the scorpion. But Joebob sent me an email notifying me they had got their spartan 9mm glock lowers back in so I went ahead and bought one for a build. May be awhile till I get it all together cause they haven't had the matching billet 9mm upper in stock forever. I guess NFA had some issues with their machines and electricity that they just recently got fixed.

AllenM

Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    I haven't wanted to post pics until I get the Omega 9K on it. but I took it out again and ran some rounds through it.
    I am going to experiment with heavier bullets but it sounds alright especially standing under an awning.

[video=youtube;jYcrie1go4k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYcrie1go4k[/video]

AllenM

Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    I do but not on plastic and I am close enough to INDY laser I can have it done for you.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    You really do need to get that out and shoot it :)

I guess I didn't pay attention.
    I shot it last weekend, but I still have to clean it.

I could clean it now, but I'm trying to catch up on INGO while I'm recovering from a migraine.
    I need to finish a newsletter to get it to the printer tomorrow, late as usual. And I need to update the addresses.

No rest for the wicked.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I did like shooting it better than my sub2000.

But I had trouble focusing with both eyes open. I had to go to right eye only.
    And that's a problem, because I've lost vision in the top of my right eye. I can only see at the eye's point of aim, and below.

AllenM

Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    I did like shooting it better than my sub2000.

But I had trouble focusing with both eyes open. I had to go to right eye only.
    And that's a problem, because I've lost vision in the top of my right eye. I can only see at the eye's point of aim, and below.

Hmm,
    Because the line of sight is low?

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Hmm,
    Because the line of sight is low?

Nah. I think I'm still adjusting to the loss of vision. :(
    Cause the eye should adjust to make the sights to the center of vision. And I can see center of vision. It's just above where it's like swimming in murky water. I can barely see shapes. It's sort of diagonal, not straight across. if I drive down the highway at night, and close my left eye, all oncoming traffic and road disappears.

This isn't my test results, I pulled this picture off the internet. But this is what my right eye test results look like.
    the darker the spot, the worse the vision.
    hvfa_2.jpg

AllenM

Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    That sucks. I am eight handed but left eye dominant so I shoot left handed. Might be worth learning to shoot with left eye

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    That sucks. I am eight handed but left eye dominant so I shoot left handed. Might be worth learning to shoot with left eye

Fortunately, I've taught enough over the years, that I shoot both hands, and both eyes. But, for longer range, I do better right hand, right eye.

Top Bottom