• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    The problem with any protests, beyond the violence that WILL happen, is that it will be an indictment of an entire culture not just the idiots rioting.

Of course. . . . .what do they care?

FREE TV'S FOR ALL!!!!:rockwoot:

ghunter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 23, 2009
    nap-town
    We may not have a mass riot here in Indianapolis, but you can expect sporadic attacks by young people roving in packs. Think Knockout Game, but with a lot more players on the field.

Head on a swivel, boys and girls.

TheWabbit

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    In my lair
    During the Rodney King riots, one gang attacked, looted, and burned down a gun store as the verdict was announced. My dad believes (who was riding in the LAPD Ram assisting pinned down officers) that incident sparked a lot of the unrest literally. The people at the monument should be well contained, but I'm sure Metro will also watch Don's Guns, BGF, Indy Trading Post, etc.

rw02kr43

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    Paragon
    I'm supposed to be down by there Saturday evening. Yippi!!! I'll be with a group of people that probably agree with the protesters. Evidence, who needs that?

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Gives a Whole NEW Meaning to BLACK Friday :rolleyes:

Circle the Wagons and Pass the Ammo ;)

Wow. Don't be surprised if you're a "shooter" next time you log in.

Why? Most of the places listed specifically called out for protesters to wear black.

I see a group of people that want vengeance under the guise of justice. To them only an indictment will satisfy them. They want someone (e.g. the police) to be held accountable for death regardless of the facts. Why else are these protest centered around the grand jury? Does anyone think if the grand jury does not indict they will accept the resulting justice?

Then, there's rioters. That's when people who know nothing else but violence do what they've been taught. If you grow up in violent household and a violent neighborhood and see poverty, poor education and general hopelessness all around, your instinct is to riot - to use force to get what you want - be it equality, a handout, better living conditions, different government, etc.

Of course, one can never rule out mob mentality. In these situations a person tends to grant them self an excuse to commit violence and theft by shifting guilt from self onto the mob as a whole.

Be thankful your parents raised you right.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    During the Rodney King riots, one gang attacked, looted, and burned down a gun store as the verdict was announced. My dad believes (who was riding in the LAPD Ram assisting pinned down officers) that incident sparked a lot of the unrest literally. The people at the monument should be well contained, but I'm sure Metro will also watch Don's Guns, BGF, Indy Trading Post, etc.

Were I the owner of one of those stores, I can't say I would not be watching my own store.

From the roof.

With a rifle, lots of full mags, and a full ammo can... and the hope that I'd come down in the morning without having needed to fire a single shot.

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    Were I the owner of one of those stores, I can't say I would not be watching my own store.

From the roof.

With a rifle, lots of full mags, and a full ammo can... and the hope that I'd come down in the morning without having needed to fire a single shot.

If you were the owner of one of those stores, you would be trying to convince your store owning neighbors to lend some of their roof space to temporarily accommodate the 100 or so of your buddies who happened to drop in for the week.

funeralweb

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    Earth/East Central I
    Interesting. Heading down the I-75 corridor this weekend to Fort Benning. Lexington, Knoxville, Chattanooga and Atlanta. Hmmm, guess we'll know why any of those burgs are smoking heavily if any SHTF as we're cruising by. Prolly pack a little heavier and put some serious thought into where we make pit stops. Interesting timing between tonight's executive action and the Ferguson GJ findings revelation.....

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I would certainly avoid being at Bill Cosby's place having wine with dinner......

But he's making pudding!

151784-bill-cosby-as-cliff-huxtable.jpg

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    Other than "justice", what do they want?
    I suspect that one of their objectives mirrors that of CAIR: they want their particular group to be immune from law enforcement scrutiny and figure if they make a big enough stink every time they have even a semi-plausible excuse, the politicians who run the police agencies will shy away from interfering with them.

Top Bottom