• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • john67103

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 6, 2009
    Fishers
    I've called around the city looking for something and each time I find the best price for it here. They have treated me well and given good advice. I picked up a Sig P250 from them 2 weeks ago.

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Danville
    True, it was REALLY crowded today! I went in to return a scope mount that didn't fit right, and in spite of the crowd, they helped me right away. Great place to do business!

Glock Lover

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    muncie
    Anybody been to bob in the last couple of days and seen his used HK stock? If so any info? Just wondering cause I may head down there tonight and check it out.

Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Ole Bob ,he's crusty,but a true American,tells you what he thinks,I remember when a lot more people were like that,I have bought alot of things from PSS and I will buy more,you gotta love the guy.

Lock n Load

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    146   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    FFort
    I walked out with a MSAR STG-556 bullpup today..... I missed the tan one last week but scored a green one.

Thanks to Bob and Rex....

fultz1275

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 27, 2009
    Love PSS...Bob always says what's on his mind. The one thing he is quick to tell you is NO ONE has lower prices on guns. And he is 100% correct...at least in the 70 mile radius around Indy. I drive from Noblesville to do business with him because of his prices. I've never seen a Glock w/ns, tactical 870 express, S&W Pro 60 revolver, or DPMS, cheaper anywhere else....period!

700 LTR 223

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2008
    I "need" to get out and visit Bob's shop soon. I was going to go yesterday but I thought a week after the 1500 he might have less inventory? His shop is sort of like my "gun show" these days as I don't hit the 1500 anymore.

snake-doctor

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Cumberland
    I was there Friday and Bob said he sold over 300 guns at the 1500. Their cases were pretty sparse, but I picked up a Taurus 24/7 9mm that Bob had just gotten in from his vendor for only $340. You can't find them anywhere else around here close to that price.

I'm waiting now for someone to get some Bersa Thunder 9's in stock.

700 LTR 223

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2008
    I was there Friday and Bob said he sold over 300 guns at the 1500. Their cases were pretty sparse

:eek: Holy crap! Wow, I did not realize he sold so many guns at the show! I guess I'll wait a month or so for him to restock. He is easily the most fair guy I have ever dealt with since moving here to IN.

snake-doctor

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Cumberland
    I was lucky to get the 24/7, as Bob had only gotten two Friday afternoon and already sold one by the time I got there. I probably would have gotten both of them had not one been gone.

MadBomber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Brownsburg
    +1 (again) for PSS. I went in their yesterday and was treated like I'd just spent ten grand, even though I just picked up a little M44 ammo and 45acp. I also went to Fort Liberty in Avon Saturday and sad to say, the experience was not near as much fun. Oh well, maybe they were having a bad day

dougd

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of Terre Haute
    Back in January I went there and purchased 2 xdms. I bought them there not only because of the price, but while I was checking one out, he was talking to my two year old. It's cool to see someone that cares. They seem to be good people, and I will definately be back.

Top Bottom