• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    Danville
    I have never had a bad experience in PSS. As I have frequented the store more and more of the past 6 months I have gotten to know the employees just a little bit and I can see every single one is helpful and nice. They will actually talk to you too, unlike some shops where they just act like you are a shoplifter.

Bob is great...always very fair on prices when purchasing a gun from his shop, and also gives you very fair deals when you want to sell him a gun, or trade one in. His eye also caught the work of my stippling job on 2 of the guns I sold him (one of which he kept for himself...and maybe the other too, idk lol) and he told me that he will help me with a display in his shop if I wanted to start a stippling "business." I guess I will have to go talk to him about it here soon!

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Hamilton County
    I travel about 45 mins to go to PSS quite often. This is my favorite LGS. Bob is an excellent guy and I have always received great service even when they have been very busy. Good prices...good inventory and bob is a book of gun knowledge. +1 for PSS

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I travel about 45 mins to go to PSS quite often. This is my favorite LGS. Bob is an excellent guy and I have always received great service even when they have been very busy. Good prices...good inventory and bob is a book of gun knowledge. +1 for PSS

I have you beat. I drove 4 hours to see Bob for my last new gun.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Had a great experience at Plainfield Shooting Supplies yesterday. I went in looking for a Ruger SR9c for immediate purchase, and a Ruger 77/357 rifle. Both were in stock, and the prices were excellent. I bought the SR9c, and Bob gave me a great price on a Ruger LC380 I wanted to trade in. I put the rifle on layaway (I ended up getting the 77/44 instead of the 77/357). Both Bob and the other gentleman there were extremely friendly and helpful.

It's great having a shop like this one, pretty much within walking distance.

(By the way: why are there so many threads here for Plainfield Shooting Supplies? here, here, here, here, here for example)

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    (By the way: why are there so many threads here for Plainfield Shooting Supplies? here, here, here, here, here for example)

Some of us dislike necro-threads and would rather post a new thread about a LGS than to resurrect a thread that started in 2008 and the last post was over a year ago. To each their own :ingo:

To the point of the thread, I agree, Bob and the rest at PSS are great. I bought my G34 used from them at a 1500 about a year ago and got a great price on it. Great shop and good people.

Top Bottom