• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    Popular protests are spreading like a virus. The street is jacked, they want to be like us.

There's my contribution to the freedom 2011 song...

Really need to get the food preps multiplied before anything more serious happens...

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    If the world realizes we've borrowed more than we can repay, they will lose faith and credit in the U.S.

That's all the dollar represents. The world just needs to lose confidence over time for it to happen.

Or overnight... The IMF is talking about issuing it's own bonds as "The world needs a stable reserve currency" per IMF board. That means the IMF is wanting to print it's own currency now.

Bam, Dollar loses at least 25% over night. At least. 50% when the first bonds are bought. At Least.

Obammy decides to try and "lay down the law" over protests and China stops buying our debt.

10% over night and who knows where from there.

We are at the edge. It's not going to be pretty.

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Between Greenwood and Martinsville
    Or overnight... The IMF is talking about issuing it's own bonds as "The world needs a stable reserve currency" per IMF board. That means the IMF is wanting to print it's own currency now.

Bam, Dollar loses at least 25% over night. At least. 50% when the first bonds are bought. At Least.

Obammy decides to try and "lay down the law" over protests and China stops buying our debt.

About a year or two ago the IMF DID release the new global currency for governments to trade in...I think they started with 2 or 3 trillion as sort of a test...It was at one of the G-25 summits or something...

leveraction

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2009
    near camp atterbury
    there is nothing wrong with being prepared for the worse, however
    I believe we are seeing people rise up and fight for freedom around the world now
    we of all people should support this, and hope for the best, it will be a process
    and likley messy if they succede. but we should support it none the less.
    and realize it may not mirror ours its their freedom after all

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville

This has been getting heavy commercial rotation on talk radio.... Stansberry's Investment Advisory

Interesting and kinda frightening.

Bendrx

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    East Indy.
    Come on folks, keep things propped up for another week! I've got packages in the en route to me.....Just a little longer...please...

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    If China's communist government falls (a BIG "if" IMO), look for a military push by the North Koreans; the leadership will have nothing much to lose by it - they'll be finished either way, unless they can take over the South and make it stick.

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Here's the deal,while we all think that this is independent in nature and called for by the people make no mistake it is not. It is globalist in nature and is highly organized by external sources I guarantee it and will bet my life on it. No matter how you look at it, this will NOT turn out well for the USA or for FREEDOM.

philo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2010
    Peoples Republic of Bloomington
    Forget China...TEOTWAWKI happened when Ivory Coast banned the export of chocolate. We all know "society is only three candy bars away from anarchy". My appologies to Rouseau, Plato, Niven, or Trotsky - whichever came up with the original quote.

Kelevra TAR-21

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    Wow, most people on here has no clue as to what is going on overseas with these communist/ muslim lead riots. There is no freedom coming to these people. The same thing happened in iran when they forced the shah into exile. Scum 30 X's worse than the shah took over. Same thing is going to happen here. The difference is they now have acquired a very powerful army.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Here's the deal,while we all think that this is independent in nature and called for by the people make no mistake it is not. It is globalist in nature and is highly organized by external sources I guarantee it and will bet my life on it. No matter how you look at it, this will NOT turn out well for the USA or for FREEDOM.

Two years ago I would have dismissed your statement as tin foil hat fodder. Today? I hear you and could not agree more. The next 10 years are going to be the most pivotal in the history of the US.

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Two years ago I would have dismissed your statement as tin foil hat fodder. Today? I hear you and could not agree more. The next 10 years are going to be the most pivotal in the history of the US.
    This statement demonstrates a point very well. When we were telling the public what to fear over the last 20+ years, no one would listen. Now that it's too late to matter everyone looks and says "wow, you were right". Hopefully I am wrong and it's not too late, but don't bet on it. Oh, and Mitch Daniels is a globalist and for this reason will make a terrible president, be forewarned when the Republican party chooses him to run in 2012.

ol' trucker

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2010
    indianapolis
    Wow, most people on here has no clue as to what is going on overseas with these communist/ muslim lead riots. There is no freedom coming to these people. The same thing happened in iran when they forced the shah into exile. Scum 30 X's worse than the shah took over. Same thing is going to happen here. The difference is they now have acquired a very powerful army.

Unfortunately you are correct. doesn't seem possible if you have a 5th grade education, that you can't tell what is really going on. there are many more forces causing what is happening abroad,and things that are starting to rear their ugly head here,than just a people wanting freedom finally. just remember the words....."Global" and "Change". when you put them together it pretty much tells you the whole story. how many times in speeches lately have you heard them two words. oh,and btw: "win the future" hahahahaha:laugh:

longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    I stick by my first post, and I trust the person who told me the stories he has been told. They can't keep them down for long. It will be interesting to see how this play out.

Also, China is in a crisis mode pretty fast if Mid East Oil supplies are slowed.

Top Bottom