Please welcome lovemywoods to the mod team!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Did he finally get high speed internet out his way? Otherwise, that's a lot of extra work for those squirrels he has running data packets up the road :D

Congrats my brother!

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    No high speed internet for him. As if that weren't bad enough for him, now he decided to become a moderator. no pay and long hours...

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    It goes without saying that every mod gets a hammer on sign in. I hope this one will do for now:

5975762147_4b3ed36605.jpg

;)

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    It goes without saying that every mod gets a hammer on sign in. I hope this one will do for now:

;)

:laugh:

In all seriousness, you realize that the Mod Christmas Party will now include a written summary of INGO's major activities for the year presented in bullet points, accompanied by a pie chart (or bar graph if he's really feeling his oats) of the total number of infractions, temp and perma-bans issued, broken down by month.

:D

Cwood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 30, 2008
    NE Ohio

In all seriousness, you realize that the Mod Christmas Party will now include a written summary of INGO's major activities for the year presented in bullet points, accompanied by a pie chart (or bar graph if he's really feeling his oats) of the total number of infractions, temp and perma-bans issued, broken down by month.

:lmfao:

lovemywoods

Geek in Paradise!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Brown County

;)

Techres, that is terribly creative! Wow! Thanks!

I've come to embrace my inner geekiness and no longer view it with shame and regret. Bill Gates has made all geeks 'cool'. :D

To all my INGO friends who are worried that advancing years have corrupted my judgement, thank you for your prayers and concerns. Only time will tell whether my service to INGO was a success or one of the stupidest things I've ever done.

Thank you for your comments and support!

LMW

[p.s.
    Great addition!!! Now we have some one to keep his boy in line. :D

I haven't been able to achieve this in the last 27 years. What makes you think I'll be able to do it now?! :D

Top Bottom